Status
Not open for further replies.

Cob24

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
A place some call paradise
I've heard that te Davide coils are better than the protank coils and I like the cooler vape that a bottom coil provides which is the only reason I'd try the Davide.

My wife likes the vivi nova for how easy it is for her to refill and she likes the flavor (as well as the weight and glass tank) of the protank 2.

I'm far more into the hobby than she is so I do most of the work for her when it comes to refilling and rebuilding and such

TheJohnG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
SoCal
2) If you use clearos, what's your favorite? (i.e. bottom coil, top coil, brand) If not, which one have you considered using?

When I use clearos, I use Protanks, or rather I use some parts from them. I usually wrap my own microcoil/cotton wicks when I do. I have a pack of Kanger heads for them, just in case, but they are less reliable. My wife uses the Ismoka BCC and they seem to be very reliable.
I have looked at the New Aspire, and the Aerotank, both with airflow control. But it is starting to feel like time to pony up for a RBT such as a Kayfun. The Protank 3 was a real letdown to me.

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
3) Explain what you like about bottom or top coil clearomizers and why you think one is better than the other. If you don't use clearomizers, explain which one you have heard gives the best performance. I'm always interested to hear what other vapers' preferences are.

I have always used the top coil but one of these days, I want to try the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread