Status
Not open for further replies.

Thayamax

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2013
Southeast Michigan

I prefer bottom coils. They provide a cooler vape and I find them easier to use. I tried a Vivi Nova and didn't like having to tip and twirl to keep the wicks wet. I use Kanger Protanks exclusively. I prefer a cooler vape as opposed to the warmer vape of the top coils.

Last edited:

Ray D

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2012
PA
(Not an entry)

I like clearos for the convenience. Easy to fill, clean, and use. (And inexpensive) I do drip at home - mostly with HH357s. But when on the go, I like a large capacity, and a topper that's not going to leak or be too fidgety.

I've been a Vision Vivi Nova fan from the beginning. True, they're not perfect. But overall, they perform well and suit my needs. I never really liked Protanks as their performance was always hit and miss to me. Lately, I've been trying out Aspire BDC Nova tanks, and I have to say that so far, they've really worked out nicely. Nice warm vapor and a solid hit. Only downside is that with proper cleaning, I can make a Vivi Nova head last a very long time. Aspire heads, while great, don't seem to last as long.

I plan on eventually getting around to rebuildables. Just haven't pulled the trigger yet.

I got lucky on the last contest, so I'm just giving my :2c: And wanted to wish everyone good luck. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread