Contest: Vaperfexion.com- Reactor SS Carto Tank Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
It's that time....a new tank gets released and someone wins the very first one! This tank is not going on sale for another week or so, Nhaler has the super impressive atty version, but you can be the only person in the world using the new carto version a couple of days early! The description of the Reactor http://www.vaperfexion.com/reactorss/
Simple to win; Make a single post and your post number is your entry. If you double post and don't tell me, I have to DQ you. Numbers will be drawn Sunday night at 8pm est by me, using
Random.org number generator. Prize will be delivered about Friday 6/15/2012. Before anyone else has even gotten the chance to order one. And it won't look like this: Reactor wsstube.jpg Reactor wsstube2.jpg
Reactor with Stainless Steel Tube in Choice of Satin or Brushed. Winner can opt for a polycarbonate tube if they must see their juice. But the top does pop off easily for filling and looking.

So post away and good luck to all of you!

Last edited:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
I would love to win this! Thanks for the chance. That tank looks absolutely awesome.

SO DITTO (Thanks "Tinybells" :) ) ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ Please consider this "My" Entry for the drawing . . . ;)

AND - THANK YOU for the Opportunity to Enter this Contest and a Chance to WIN . . . . :D

I'm IN - Come On Random - PICK "ME" :rickroll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread