Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
11/30 Entry #3 . . .

What I really "like" during the Holidays, is hearing how Parents and Grandparents alike teach their Children/Grand Children what the True Meaning of Giving is . . . :D

Thankfully, I know of a few people who insist that their child/children must Give during the Year and not just at the Holidays . . . Be it volunteering at a community center, homeless shelter, or for even a church/synagogue . . . They can even just help a neighbor, especially a senior who cannot get out as often, mow their lawn or shovel the snow . . . Anything - as long as they do something for someone else without expecting anything . . .

To Give of Yourself is the Greatest Gift You Can Give Anyone . . . :D

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
love catching snow on my tongue
snow_sally.jpg

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
11/30 Entry #5 . . .

What I really "like" about the Hoildays, is there is bound to be snow somewhere . . .
Which is a GOOD THING - As long as it is not in Southern Florida . . . :D

Using WE doesn't sound alone

Well Let "Me" introduce "You" to "Myself" and "I" . . . ;)

AND - Actually "WE" get along wonderfully together when "We" are alone together - Well most of the time, the only time "We" don't is when there is an agrument between "Me" and "Myself" then "I" has to step in, especially to make sure "We" can get along as "One" . . . :lol: :lol: :lol:

DreamingButterfly81

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2012
Muncie, Indiana
Uncle:7918212 said:
Well Let "Me" introduce "You" to "Myself" and "I" . . . ;)

AND - Actually "WE" get along wonderfully together when "We" are alone together - Well most of the time, the only time "We" don't is when there is an agrument between "Me" and "Myself" then "I" has to step in, especially to make sure "We" can get along as "One" . . . :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chit chat- Oh dear, this sounds more like me than I can publicly express LMAO

MrPicC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
Lone Star State
I also do the same just no list.
Gonna get rubber bands now because its not only rays tanks. It's novas, t3s, etc...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
Quoting myself.. Picked up about 400 rubber bands all sizes, mainly small but I dislike the look.. I'm super .... about things so I'm gonna have to empty some tanks and start anew ..

2--- Christmas season this year will be super enjoyable with the puppy.. She loves the simplest things so it'll be alot of fun when I give her the presents and let her make a mess of the wrapping paper :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread