Contest winners announced!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaShiVa

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Texas
Smart ...! Sheesh! Next time try choosing a normal name like John or Bob or Fred! Something even a blonde from California can remember! Or better yet, try changing it to something nice like DeSilVa! :pervy:

You guys are all great! I can't thank you enough for your enthusiasm! I loved every minute of it and when I win the Lottery, I am going to pay for everyone to go on a Carribean Cruise for a V4L convention! Steve will have to bring lots of kits, cuz I am guessing there will be lots of smokers there who would be interested!
I'll answer to anything if it gets me vaping gear :)
Actually I've been using DaShiVa' since before there was internet, and I've heard a ton of variations: from teh obvious 'dash' and 'shiva' to .. well, now to 'desilva' and i'll answer to any of them, or to 'dan' :p

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
I'll answer to anything if it gets me vaping gear :)
Actually I've been using DaShiVa' since before there was internet, and I've heard a ton of variations: from teh obvious 'dash' and 'shiva' to .. well, now to 'desilva' and i'll answer to any of them, or to 'dan' :p

Well Dan the Man I could remember! :D

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
I just want to thank you all for being so creative, funny, serious, sexy, and WONDERFUL. You are the people who make my life more fun. Please, get all your info. to JenJen ASAP so I can get all your prizes out this week:p

If you have other fun idea's, let us know, as you keep me VERY busy away from the forum, recently. I need to find new space, and a few more peeps, so I can keep up the service you deserve.

We will have many new announcements in the near future, and always want to get your feedback.

Your the BEST

Steve:cool:

LastOutlaw

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2009
Texas
www.quantumtour.com
I've had a contest idea recently, not sure it will fly though.
This would be a video contest or even a series of stills and it would involve at least 2 people working together to pull it off.
How about videos of users vaping in public places and recording people's reactions when they think you are smoking or their looks. Maybe a restaurant and the waiter approaches to tell you to not smoke, or a theater and the people's looks as you vape away. not for the feint of heart or the stealth vaper.
LO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread