Cooks Hazelnut is this ok to use??

Status
Not open for further replies.

j122068

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Ravenden springs AR
I bought some cooks Hazelnut and I put five drops in my tobacco mixture (10 ml which were mostly light flavors) I didn't like the red type flavoring from TFA I had added and the Hazelnut either muted it or rounded it off. The Hazelnut it's self had a slight sweet woodsy flavor. Im sure this flavor could be useful. Here are the ingredients. Ingredients: glycerin, natural flavors, caramel color, and water. So the flavors are natural and there's no alcohol I just wish there was no coloring.

j122068

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Ravenden springs AR
I dont mean this in a bad way but if you like hazlenut why not just buy hazlenut that is for vaping? Just because its safe to eat doesnt make it safe to put in your lungs.
Thats cool, Do you know a good one? Im actually looking for a hazelnut to try to recreate Vermillionriver ejuice Maplewood tobacco there's hazelnuts in the picture for the juice and there is a wood flavor. I was looking for natural flavorings but im over that I just want good flavors!

Reactions: stols001

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Do you know it to be safer than the one im using. Is it more sterile or what?
I have never heard of the one you are using which means most/all people that DIY vape juice do not use it for some reason. Real Flavors is not the most popular flavors for DIY vape juice but the owner of the company does vape and uses his flavors for his juice.

Hazelnut - Professional Super Concentrate

j122068

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Ravenden springs AR
I have never heard of the one you are using which means most/all people that DIY vape juice do not use it for some reason. Real Flavors is not the most popular flavors for DIY vape juice but the owner of the company does vape and uses his flavors for his juice.

Hazelnut - Professional Super Concentrate
Right on, it's just too bad cause formally Vermont vapor used some of their extracts (vanilla and maple they boiled down the maple) it was my idea to get the hazelnut and it's the only one that tasted good. Oh well it will taste good in cookies lol

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Do you know it to be safer than the one im using. Is it more sterile or what?
Who knows, but thanks for the question.
From 2015.
" At this point in time, we do not believe there to be more risk vaping food coloring vs flavorings that are added to e-liquid, but why add additional risk when it is not necessary. Food coloring is purely aesthetic. It doesn't have any functional purpose. We believe vapers should not be exposing themselves to more risk than is necessary and should avoid products with food coloring."
re: Risks of Vaping: What Vapers Need To Be Thinking About

• Useful
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread