Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
...cannot get here soon enough! Vaping straight menthol to soothe my sore throat, and it's boring!

Sent from my Droid Maxx via Tapatalk

Hope you get to feeling better soon DF!! I don't miss sore throats, haven't had one since I quite smoking!

scratchtheweasel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2014
Pocono PA
Hope you feel better DF. It's that "kids back to the germ factory" and "summer's gone" time of the year. Everybody seems to have the sniffles.

On CoolCumber - I get kinda bummed every time I see this flavor on the site (admittedly 15-20 times a day because I'm a serial site lurker). I really wanted to try this guy, but I couldn't stand to fall for another SR that was a one and done. RBF fell into this category for me too. If I love it I'll end up trying to stock pile the stuff. Hope you enjoy it for the both of us!

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
I bought this off the classifieds with much trepidation....I'm not fond of menthol or anything remotely resembling menthol. Boy was I surprised!! This stuff is awesome! Cooling but not mentholly...I know it's not available any more so I'm going to be HOARDING this stuff!! Wow!! :D

I held off a long time, too. When I finally tried it, I immediately ordered more.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
I can't order more because it's not offered any longer, but you know that, so I'll be keeping an eye out in the swap thread and the classifieds for more. I really like this!!

I think it's coming back as soon as NT starts their production run up for real. Clark wouldn't have put it on his voting list otherwise because it has to be juice that is offered (not retired) to be able to vote on it. :)

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
I think it's coming back as soon as NT starts their production run up for real. Clark wouldn't have put it on his voting list otherwise because it has to be juice that is offered (not retired) to be able to vote on it. :)
Woohoo!! I can see me vaping this all summer long! It's so refreshing without being menthol! :) Where is this voting list located? Maybe more juices I haven't tried are listed.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Woohoo!! I can see me vaping this all summer long! It's so refreshing without being menthol! :) Where is this voting list located? Maybe more juices I haven't tried are listed.

1) Best Bakery/Dessert:
Nicoticket - Custard's Last Stand (CLS)
Nicoticket - Creme Brulee (CB)
Nicoticket - Grandma's Cinnamon Danish (GCD)
Nicoticket - Frenilla
Nicoticket - Got Cookie? (OR3O)
Nicoticket - The Doodle (Snickerdoodle Cookie)
Nicoticket - Peanut Butter Cookie (PBC)

2) Best Tobacco:
Nicoticket - The Virus (H1N1)
Nicoticket - Radioactive

3) Best Menthol:
Nicoticket - Coolcumber Mint

4) Best Fruit:
Nicoticket - Strawnilla
Nicoticket - Betelgeuse
Nicoticket - Gravity
Nicoticket - Hummingbird

5) Best Candy:
No entry from us, unless you count the ZOTZ that come with Nicoticket's Purple Packages - LOL

6) Best Coffee:
Nicoticket - Wakonda

7) Best Beverage/Tea:
Nicoticket - Root Beer Float

8) Best Unique:
Nicoticket - Absolute Creme Brulee (Creme Brulee/Tobacco Hybrid)
Nicoticket - Roundhouse (Cherry Rose Tobacco - Floral)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread