CoolFire4 TC18650

• Thread starter Innokin_Ash
  • Start date
  • th_trl_thread_readers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Innokin_Ash

Powered by the ultra-fast and accurate AETHON temperature control board, the new CoolFire4 TC18650 runs on a single 18650 battery and delivers 75Watt with temperature control! The CoolFire4 TC18650 is compact, durable and ultra-fast at 0.2 seconds from Click to Vape!

The CoolFire4 TC18650 easily calibrates SS316L, Ni200, and Titanium coils for precise temperature control as well as Wattage mode output.

The CoolFire4 TC18650 is available in two editions: the Complete Kit which includes an iSubV Tank and a protective silicon 18650 battery cover and a Limited Edition Vape Travel Kit (without iSub V tank) which includes an added Vape Travel Case with an integrated 18650 Battery power level checker.

Complete kit is available in three colors: Black and Silver (brushed metal), and pure White.

Limited Edition Vape Travel Kit is available in four durable finishes (brushed metal): Black, Silver, Blue and Red.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
surprised-emoticon.gif
WOW ! ! !

If this is anything even close to the Cool Fire IV TC100 that I have been testing out, off and on with different coils for the past month (BTW: Keep "Your" eyes open - I will be posting a review soon) - this really should be another game changer for Vaper's everywhere no matter what their vaping preferences - especially now being able to use a replaceable 18650 battery with an Innokin product that is so compact and well designed . . .

REAL NICE ! ! !
SmileyCoolThumbsUp.gif

That Innokin is making these vast advancements in their product line and keeping the ease of use with safety in mind for all vapors, even more so given the FDA Deeming Regulations that have recently passed . . . :D

Last edited:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
What about pass through charging? I do not see a usb port
Hmmmmmm, your right. Kind of wish they hadn't done that.

FYI: Possibly because of Safety concerns since it is not recommended to charge any external battery while in a MOD vis-a-vis USB port . . . THEY CAN GO . . .
vafm0010.gif

( Another eCig Blew Up... )

Matter of fact, there are a few threads here on ECF where this has been discussed, here are just 2 of them:

Battery charging safety: Wall charger vs micro USB

Charging replaceable batteries in the mod

Hope this information is helpful . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
W. Ma. U.S.A.
They can and have gone boom in a NiteCore as well. I routinely charge externally but I feel safe charging via USB on other 18650 mods and have done so with Innokin internal products for years. Cloupor had a bad batch of on board chargers but other than that I haven't seen a failure rate greater than any other method.

I only usb charge in a pinch but I like having it there.

phephner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2012
SF Bay Area
Anyone who watched Pbusardo review of the TC100 will have to chuckle at this device. I guess Innokin got over the fear of allowing consumers to use there own batteries.:rolleyes:
So...NO USB port => NO future firmware updates...:shock:..

Innokin prefers baby steps. Once we've shown them we can safely handle removable batteries they'll give us the ability to update the firmware.

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
When will these be on the market. I just about pulled the trigger on 2 Cool Fire 4 TC100's but this would be great. I thought about that internal battery and if it lasted 2 years and the mod still worked perfectly I would hate to have to throw it away. And from what I have seen it should last and at 44.95 for the TC100 I still might do it.

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
I don't care for the idea of either having to buy it with a case and a battery holder and the case has a battery checker besides. I don't need any of that and don't intend to pay for it. I have battery cases up the ying yang and I know if my battery is charged plus I carry about 4 mods with me in a .... bag. Waste of money unless it is as cheap as the TC100. But I bet it won't be. Would really like to have an Innokin product but not if I have to pay for a bunch of stuff I'll never use. Or buy the one with the tank. Either way that is probably going to be the cheaper of the 2. If I get one it will probably be with the tank.

Last edited:

Utew

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2013
Eugene, OR
Ha! Just got my TC100 in the post today... and now I see this new 18650 version, just my luck... lol. Looks like this will be added to my collection as soon as it shows up for sale. Replaceable batteries for when times get tough per the FDA madness. Innokin has produced some very decent kit and it's good timing on their change of heart on the 18650 front.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread