• Thread starter Innokin_Ash
  • Start date
  • th_trl_thread_readers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Innokin_Ash

dJRVBlv.png

Innokin's advanced engineering team is proud to introduce the new AETHON Temperature Control Board.

Powerful, Extremely accurate, Ultra-fast and energy efficient.

This new system for total temperature control is powering our next, greatest vaporizer which will soon be sold at your favourite vape shop!

DavidAmonettNashville

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2014
Nashville,Tn
dJRVBlv.png

Innokin's advanced engineering team is proud to introduce the new AETHON Temperature Control Board.

Powerful, Extremely accurate, Ultra-fast and energy efficient.

This new system for total temperature control is powering our next, greatest vaporizer which will soon be sold at your favourite vape shop!
Please please give more specs and information. I'm a longtime Innokin advocate and want to know more.

Reactions: cooladdict

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Very, very shortly. Products containing this chipset are being sent out to reviewers as we speak.

That's funny because I haven't received one.:D

Just kidding. This sounds really good. I do like the quick reaction time on firing.

I

Innokin_Ash

@Innokin_Ash . . .

Looks very similar to the Cool Fire Plus . . . Now wondering a few things 1) will have a shut of switch; 2) what size the internal battery will be, and also if the battery can be replaced/changed out ? ? ? ?

Hi, were just announcing the chip currently, we'll be announcing the first device to utilise it very soon. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread