Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnybass

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
nevada USA
www.coolvapes.com
Hi all I have been on these forums for a year now and recently registered as a supplier
I have my site up and running and am offering some of my favorite items
I have echo 1300 kits in chrome
I have echo-e 1300 kits in black
ECHO cartomizer's in chrome
ECHO-E cartomizer's in black
KR808D-1 XLPCC kits in black & blue

Any ECHO cartomizer purchase of 4 or more receives a free cartomizer
I offer USPS priority flat rate shipping at 5.00
As a new supplier i am trying to keep stock on hand , and am ordering on a weekly basis to try and keep up.
And as a ECF Veteran I know how important customer service is. And will stand behind what I am offering Johnny

Coolvapes, The home of the echo

Last edited:

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
Johnny, I have yet to find a thread that states what ohm they are. Do you know? Also, what is the threading on them and can adapters be used for use on a mod? Sorry for all the questions but I've been curious about them. I use a 510 Buzz so I don't want low resistance...2.8 or higher is fine. Thanks in advance.

johnnybass

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
nevada USA
www.coolvapes.com
sorry for my late reply , i haven't been checking in to much lately. the ohm rating on the echo and echo-e runs between 2.7 to 2.9 .
I have been tracking some liquid and a couple kits coming in by tomorrow and if they show up !
i will post a 10% discount code for this weekend. i have been testing my kanger kr808d-1 xlpcc for a while now and I am really impressed with it's performance. and I do have some stainless go-go's coming in the next week or so.
thanks for looking Johnny

check back tomorrow i will post the discount code sometime in the afternoon and it will be 10% off storewide

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread