MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
stealth010.jpg

Wow! Does it come with that cool wall charger that looks like a Colt .45. And that pick to pop out the carto ends ain't bad looking either - is that also included? :confused::laugh:

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
Bill, got my echo-e today!! So excited and super fast shipping!

I have a question though- the dual coil cartos (not the echo-e cartos) don't work on the battery so I'm guessing I need an adaptor.

Any idea which one I need? Here are some I found at COV (sorry mad vapes, I'm not paying $8 for an adaptor)

Adapters

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
The Reef just off the Florida coast
Bill, got my echo-e today!! So excited and super fast shipping!

I have a question though- the dual coil cartos (not the echo-e cartos) don't work on the battery so I'm guessing I need an adaptor.

Any idea which one I need? Here are some I found at COV (sorry mad vapes, I'm not paying $8 for an adaptor)

Adapters

To use an Echo carto on an Echo-E battery you might want to look HERE and choose "510batt-to-808/901atom" in the dropdown. It's gonna look really funky, but it'll vape.

BTW, I received my Echo-E battery today. Way nice!! And the SS Drip Tips are super! Thank you, QuickShipBillTheEchoMaster. :)

EDIT: Wait, if you're talking about 510 SmokTech LR Dual coils, an adapter may not help. I just tried my new Echo-E battery with a SmokTech LR 1.7 single coil ('the resurrector'), and it won't fire. A LR Boge 2.0 works fine.

What cartos are you talking about, Fish?

Last edited:

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
That's what I'm talking about. I'm wondering if the adaptors would work. I know a lot of people need the adaptor for the EMDCC with certain batteries.

I've been using the echo-e cartos on my ego battery and never had an issue. For some reason the echo-e battery and the non-echo-e cartos aren't making a connection.

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
That's what I'm talking about. I'm wondering if the adaptors would work. I know a lot of people need the adaptor for the EMDCC with certain batteries.

I've been using the echo-e cartos on my ego battery and never had an issue. For some reason the echo-e battery and the non-echo-e cartos aren't making a connection.

I'm seeing two possibilities:

1. The center post on my new Echo-E battery looks wider than other 510/eGo batts. Maybe it's shorting out with some cartos.

2. Maybe the protection circuit doesn't like the LRs.

My new batt seems to work with an EMDCC, but not with a 1.7 SC Smok or a DC Kanger 510. As mentioned before, it does work nicely with a Boge 2.0 :confused:

More testing needed. Maybe a 510-to-510 extender will help if issue #1 is the problem. :confused:

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
I'm seeing two possibilities:

1. The center post on my new Echo-E battery looks wider than other 510/eGo batts. Maybe it's shorting out with some cartos.

2. Maybe the protection circuit doesn't like the LRs.

My new batt seems to work with an EMDCC, but not with a 1.7 SC Smok or a DC Kanger 510. As mentioned before, it does work nicely with a Boge 2.0 :confused:

More testing needed. Maybe a 510-to-510 extender will help if issue #1 is the problem. :confused:

It's very weird, I know.

Errol

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2010
Salt lake City, Ut
No problem Bill. I think the extender will help and it used to be about $2.99 at MV. That's a big jump to $7.00

I looked at MadVapes and they have two at $2, one a $3 and one at $7. Just checked GoodProphet and they have all their adapters on for $1.49 which includes a 510 to510 extender. If you could use some extra adapters/extenders they have five for $5.

Errol

Last edited:

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011

Change that... the EMDCC that I first tried on it was an old one. I checked it and it turned out to be way high resistance. (It read 5.9 ohms, which is effectively a 3 ohm carto.) I tried a new EMDCC (metered at 3.6 ohms) and it did not work. (Caveat: I'm not a hardware geek and I'm using an el-cheapo meter.)

The button light flashes off every 2 seconds or so, as it does with all of the LR cartos. I'm guessing it is an over-current protection issue and an adapter will not help.

BILLB OKC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2011
oklahoma city
stealth010.jpg

THE "STEALTH" AUTOMATIC, WHEN DETECTION IS NOT AN OPTION!

WHAT AN AUTOMATIC SHOULD BE.

NO ANNOYING LED ON THE BOTTOM, JUST A PIN HOLE ON THE SIDE ABOVE THE BOTTOM METAL PLATE THAT THE BLUE LED SHINES THRU!

THE KIT COMES WITH 2 BATTERIES
4 CARTOMIZERS (your choice of single or dual coil)
1 usb charger and wall adapter

1300MAH BLACK OR CHROME, BLUE LED $45.00

650MAH BLACK, PURPLE LED $42.00

CARTOMIZERS: 4pk single coil or dual coil, chrome or black $11.00

Last edited:

BILLB OKC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2011
oklahoma city
stealth002.jpg

THE STEALTH AUTOMATIC!
WHAT A AUTOMATIC SHOULD BE!

There isn't a annoying led on the bottom, just a metal plate . There is a tiny pin hole on the side above the bottom plate that the blue led shines thru.

"STEALTH" is a name that I gave it. The manufactures don't have a name, just a stocking number as they sell mostly to jobbers and holding companies that add their own name.

I am sure it won't be long before this device starts showing up from the jobbers and holding companies!

KR808D-1/901 threads
available in 650mah or 1300mah
you can use your automatic echo or STEALTH cartomizers on this battery.

kits come with 2 batteries
4 cartomizers (cone shaped like the IGO), your choice dual or single coil. (WHILE DUAL COIL SUPPLIES LAST.)
usb charger and wall adapter
1300mah $45.00
650mah $42.00

650mah w/purple led available in black or chrome

1300mah w/blue led available in black

extra echo/stealth single coil cartomizers $11.00 per 4pk
extra echo/stealth dual coil cartomizers $11.00 per 4pk (WHILE SUPPLIES LAST)

5452713.jpg

801 black drip tips $1.75 ea.

tanks1002.jpg

TANK 1 KR808D-1 THREADS 4 ML, HORIZONAL COIL $12.00

TANK 2 510/EGO THREADS 4ML, HORIZONAL COIL $12.00

TANK 3 510/EGO THREADS 3 ML, BOGE 510D LR $12.00

BOGE 510D LR cartomizers 3 5pks $20.00

panto911

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2011
missouri
Hey Bill!
I decided I want a auto echo 1300 for my first device.
I had a couple of questions though....

1.Is the new STEALTH, the same manufacturer as the echo?
2.Are the automatic echo and STEALTH cartomizers the same, like exactly. It seems your saying their not? Do they hold the same 3mil capacity?
3.Do you only have the black version for the stealth 1300?
4.How good is the black coating? Or is it a sticker around it, like the go-go use to be?
5.What color of cartomizers do you have for the auto, if I wanted to order more with the kit?
Sorry for all the questions...lol
Thanks!

BILLB OKC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2011
oklahoma city
Hey Bill!
I decided I want a auto echo 1300 for my first device.
I had a couple of questions though....

1.Is the new STEALTH, the same manufacturer as the echo?
2.Are the automatic echo and STEALTH cartomizers the same, like exactly. It seems your saying their not? Do they hold the same 3mil capacity?
3.Do you only have the black version for the stealth 1300?
4.How good is the black coating? Or is it a sticker around it, like the go-go use to be?
5.What color of cartomizers do you have for the auto, if I wanted to order more with the kit?
Sorry for all the questions...lol
Thanks!

1. YES the same manufacture that makes echo, IGO, and ECHO-E
2. YES
3. YES
4. The coating is very good
5. BLACK and CHROME

thank you,
Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread