The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Copper Creek Customer Service is Outstanding

Discussion in 'Copper Creek' started by Trebor, Mar 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Trebor

Trebor Full Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 30, 2009
    Plano,Tx
    I recently received a two 30ml order of their Truly Tobacco that had a sight problem. I contacted them thru their "Contact Us" on their site and received an answer immediately saying that they are resending my order...free. That was on Friday and today I received a replacement order at 11 am. If you can beat that I will kiss your b..t in front of Regimental Headquarters and give you half an hour to draw the troops.

2. FlyingV

FlyingV ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Thanks Trebor! I appreciate your giving me the opportunity to make it right. :)

3. shatner

shatner Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Jan 12, 2010
    Houston, Tx.
    Copper Creek and FlyingV have the best customer service in the industry, hands freaking down. V has gone out of her way to make sure that I'm happy with my order. Multiple times!

CC has a customer for life. Of as long as I'm a vaper.

((FV))

4. MDV39

MDV39 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 21, 2012
    New York
    only place I get my premixed juice from. Glad to see another happy customer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.