Greensboro, NC
Copper Creek - Pumpkin Pie

Vaped on Provari, SR Boge Carto/Phiniac Tank, 5.2v

18mg - 50/50

Steep Time - one month +

Throat Hit: light

Vapor: good

Rating: 3/5

I really want to like Copper Creek juices more than I do. As a company, they are wonderful and have some of the best customer service around. Their flavors are loved by many and their House Blend was voted Best juice of 2011. However, that being said, I've yet to actually love one of their juices.

My usual sweet spot for e-liquid is about 4.2 v. At 4.2 v on the Pumpkin Pie, I can barely taste anything. I went ahead and cranked it up to 5.2 and while the flavor is still very light, I feel like I can taste it. It's not an issue of steeping, I've steeped this juice well in excess of a month.

Very light on flavor and throat hit, it's not an unpleasant vape. I can definitely taste the Pumpkin, whipped cream, and a good deal of nutmeg. E-liquids with cinnamon generally irritate me, and I'm having no issues with this juice in that regard, if there is cinnamon, it's very light. What I can taste does taste spot on to real homemade Pumpkin Pie, I just can't taste enough of it.

I may see about extra flavoring for this and giving it another shot, as fall is here and Pumpkin Pie seems quite appealing at the moment. I just prefer something with more of a punch to it.

If you like a milder flavored vape and you are a fan of pumpkin pie it's worth giving it a shot, it's just not for me.

harlock328

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2011
New Richmond
I tried their fruit sample packs; didn't like any of them. Not much flavor. I did like their houseblend sample but when I ordered a 30ml; not much flavor. I let them steep for a month first then tried again after 2 months.
Copper Creek won't add flavor or almost anything custom (if any). They know best with regards to their e-juice. Why I stopped shopping there; there are other places that are willing to work with you and provide great service.
Ahlusion and HighBrow Vapor are two vendors that listen to their customers and provide excellent service.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread