Coppervape's Skyline Clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chvaper

May 15, 2017
So has anyone compared it to the Spica rta yet the Original Turkish Clone of the Skyline ,
The more you look at it , they only added Knurling on top cap and bottom , JFC under drip tip looks identical ,
With a Taifun GTv3 deck inside , hmm still wouldn't mind getting hold of one ,
02235dfac487e345ac4c54bf9b2783eb.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

There's actually an atomizer called "Sirius rta", just google and compare the exterior design: 1:1, identical indeed. Also a YouTube video of that Sirius rta (mind the date too).

Inside, the deck part, seems like a copy of GT3 though.

Lots of question marks...

Reactions: bigbob2322

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
Its called spica RTA by sirius mods , its been out since april but was announced a lot earlier than that , ive been after ibe for for minths but not wanted to send money via western union or TT transfer which is Turkish payments methods only ,(no PayPal)
its by Turkish modders at Sirius mods, (Spica RTA)
I had already mentioned that , but its quite hard to get one out side of turkey, an another in limited supply too
its sold via byvapes site also but again transfer only payments, at like 150-180 euros with no money protection like using PayPal , so a bit of a gamble

Last edited:

Chvaper

May 15, 2017
Anyway... Initially the turkish guys named it "Sirius RTA", then some people warned them that there's already an Rta with the same name. Well, the funny thing was, not only the name but also the exterior design was literally the same. In minutes, they changed its name to Spica Rta. And all happened publicly in a forum...

- It's not hard to get,
- its price is 180 Turkish Liras (45 Euros),
- it has several defects (but still, it's kinda hit or miss)
- a kit will be available to fix those defects (it's been a month though, nothing is on the horizon),
etc., etc., etc...

Ah, I'm not gonna upload a picture or link to a YouTube channel to prove that there's a Sirius Rta... simply, google it.

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
I changed air disks. Rewicked a different way. Trying a different liquid and it's better overall but still given the positive reviews and the price(of the authentic) I guess I expected more. For me aside from the flavor being off I also find the density of the vape to be poor right now.

I've tried four different air disks and I think I found the right one for me so maybe here's hope yet.

excalibur-x

ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
So has anyone compared it to the Spica RTA yet the Original Turkish Clone of the Skyline ,
The more you look at it , they only added Knurling on top cap and bottom , JFC under drip tip looks identical ,
With a Taifun GTv3 deck inside , hmm still wouldn't mind getting hold of one ,

Skyline is on my radar for quite some time, and even thou I don't have it I am certain Spica and Skyline are very similar RTA. In High End RTA thread I posted some photos and my experience with Spica, so if anybody interested in Spica should check it out.

Some people posted leaking/gurgling problems and darkening of liquid with Skyline. Guess what, same with Spica. :)

First I thought it's condensation, but after further inspection I realized it's liquid. But it's completely manageable by correct wicking. Compared to main air hole juice wells are shallow while juice holes are big, meaning tails have to be long and stashed into wells insuring liquid doesn't leak in to main air channel. On GT3 I always give wick a poke from the bottom, lifting tails ever so slightly, insuring tank wicks like a champ. With Spica this method produces gurgling and leaking. People with leaking Skylines should try wicking with longer tails before they change o'rings.

When it comes to darkening of liquid for now I have no solution. I suspect really small chamber (looking at photos I believe chamber is smaller than Skyline's) and "massive" coil produce too much condensation. I used quotation marks because 6wraps 26g 2.5mm ID is not a massive coil, but with 2mm air insert and tight almost MTL draw it's maybe too much for this tank to handle.

Last edited:

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
Still loving mine but after multiple fills i have noticed a lot of internal pressure in my tanks. When using the JFC i can literally hear the vacuum in it. It hasn't really seemed to affect the vape quality yet but i wish there was a way to release some of it.
There is a squelch sound when reopening jfc after a refill if thats what you me ,
Wouldn't really call it much pressure ive not had leaks from it , like others have had ,
Not put it down for past 3-4 weeks until last 24hrs ,
Rebuilt single coil deck on Squape X 4ml on Cartel single 18650 , with some diy banana cream mix i had , an this has hone through 8 tank refills and 3 cells in 24hrs , delicious ,
b01bd23fb6dcb045d4ef0ff9cff3efad.jpg
22d8891e8c2f202b2deb781bb3565111.jpg

Got the wasp nano with a long tail pipe too this give excellent Flavour [emoji526] [emoji529] cream ,
Fryd cream cakes in GTv3 mini ,[emoji513]
Birthday Cake in the Hussar, [emoji512]
Smurf Berries in the Skyline [emoji526][emoji524]
Been a sweet dessert session ,

paixlost

Jul 5, 2017
Still loving mine but after multiple fills i have noticed a lot of internal pressure in my tanks. When using the JFC i can literally hear the vacuum in it. It hasn't really seemed to affect the vape quality yet but i wish there was a way to release some of it.
When you hear that sound you should close liquid flow control then vape a little bir more till the sound ends up. The problem seems the same with Spica Rta.

godfatherI

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2015
georgia
And new post because of the photo limit.

This could never ever happen with the original or any other high-end atomizer. I was just assembling it and when I was finished I noticed what happened. No big deal at all but again - it would never happen with the original.

IMAG0257.jpg

IMAG0258.jpg

Had the same issue. The airflow cutouts are a little sharp.

On the flavor, however, I find it is right there with my authentic hussar. Can't tell which is better. I raise the coil a bit from where it seems you have it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Fredman1

Moonwalker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2012
Belgrade, Serbia
I just got it today so I will try different coils, diameters, disks and coil positions.

But I was using new SQuape E last two days which is the best atty till today regarding aroma (for my personal taste, of course) so trying this clone today made my impressions probably even more negative then they would be in some other circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread