COTININE TEST FOR LIFE INSURANCE

Status
Not open for further replies.

awal

Jan 21, 2016
Buffalo, New York,
Hello all,I am a newbie so please be gentle
New to the forum.
I do not know exactly when but fairly soon, I will have either a blood or urine test for Cotinine for my life insurance. I am dead if i do not pass. I have not smoked an analog in at least five years. I was a heavy vaporer for that time 16 or 24 2-4 times a day. for the past year, I have been vaping three or four JAK disposables a day. I quit for about two weeks in early January. I then started again but vaping maybe one JAK a day or less. I sincerly hope this will be my motivation to quit nicotine for good. However, I was wondering a few things:

1. How long after all the doctor's paper work is in does a life insurance company want the exam?
2. What should I do to get it out of my system as fast as possible ( I will not be vaping?) and how many days should i wait?
3. Did any of you go through these types of tests? what did you do and what were the results?

Note: (and I mean no ill-will in this next comment: I have read other post dealing with this issue so i just wanted more feed back. Additionally, I know how unfair and ignorant it is that we have to be put in the same category as smokers and that these tests and companies are unfair, my post is about the above issues, no need to have the political and social discussion on this. We are all brothers and sisters and have a uniform opinion on these issues. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

ufosnowcat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Aalst, Belgium
hi there

there was a detailed day by day a while ago cant seem to find it right away
there is a search top right
this one is close
Cotinine testing - Day three of zero nicotine
if i remember corectly different tests have different detection periods

i thought it was
blood test can be gone in 3 days of 0 nic
urine can take 8 to 12 days

drink a lot of water and things like carnberry juice? or jasmine tea (they help expell water cleansing faster)

and you can vape 0 nic habit is a big part of the addiction

Last edited:

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread