Cotton Bacon Prime!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
I vaped the cotton filler from a bottle of vitamins I bought and it worked great.
Yea, why not! It's rayon!

Guys, are any of you users of 2.0? I received a pack friday. Usually I separate a bit, point the tip and thread it through the coil. But this cotton bacon shreds the minute I pull a little to pass it through. If I roll it, lumps appear and they don't go through or get trapped inside the coil. Help? Anybody with this issue? Is the Prime's fibers stronger?

I can pull and pull with Muji (top and bottom removed) and it doesn't budge...

Reactions: stols001

dripster

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2017
Belgium
Yea, why not! It's rayon!

Guys, are any of you users of 2.0? I received a pack friday. Usually I separate a bit, point the tip and thread it through the coil. But this cotton bacon shreds the minute I pull a little to pass it through. If I roll it, lumps appear and they don't go through or get trapped inside the coil. Help? Anybody with this issue? Is the Prime's fibers stronger?

I can pull and pull with Muji (top and bottom removed) and it doesn't budge...
The lumps don't appear after you navigate to 2:42 in the video below and you keep watching it to 3:45.

dripster

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2017
Belgium
I actually had the opposite experience, prime's gentler thru the coil and shreds easier than the 2.0 ...
Same here. Prime also has more tendency to get burned in half at the center of the coil, but I found that's easily remedied by squeezing it harder as I roll it (similar to how David rolled the 2.0 in the video I linked in my previous post, but compressing it harder).

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread