coughing up a lung

Status
Not open for further replies.

Critter Man

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2010
Minnesota
Um..... cough happens? :confused:

I kid. I'm guessing from your join date the the coughing could be your lungs adjusting to not smoking anymore. I'm sure you'll get folks suggesting that you switch to juice with more VG and less PG and possibly lowering your nicotine intake, might be worth a shot. No matter what is making you cough, I hope it clears up for you soon :nun:

To your health! :toast:

tresrottn

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2010
Bothell, WA
I am apparently in a second stage of lung clearing after a year of vaping. My doc explained that the cillia had fully regrown and I was producing mucas again (yuk) and it was getting the really stuck on mess down deep out of my lungs. I haven't been counghing up lungs too often, but it is happening, along with sneezing my face off from buried allergies, and asthma.

I'm a hot mess :D

I don't care, I am not going back to smoking to stop it.

otrpu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
Colorado
My personal experience: smoked tobacco cigs for 52 years. Coughed my head off lots. Vaping for alittle over a year, coughed my head off for six months of vaping. No cigs for past 6 months. . .still an occasional cough. Biggest problem now is a slight nasal drip. I vape only 50/50 or > % VG Cinnamon juice.

Cheers,
otrpu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread