The "COUGH"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nestran

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2009
Rhode Island
Hi All

I'm not sure if this is posted in the correct area but I can't seem to start a new thread.. Maybe I'm too new.

My question is what happens when you give an e cig to a smoking monkey? While I was at school this organisation came and did a presentation on the dangers of smoking, they had this toy monkey that when a lit cigarette was put in its mouth would puff away at it. Inside the monkey was "fake lungs" I'm not sure made of what. As the monkey was puffing you could see them go yellow and apparently after enough cigs it would go dark just like humans would.

So what would happen if you gave an e cig to a smoking monkey? :)

He would be condemned by the ignorant masses and made to smoke again silly.

Nestran

KathyD26

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Calif.
The e-cig results on the monkey would be clear, no residue. I did a experiment the other day with my e-cig vs. a analog. I took a drag off the analog and put my mouth up to a paper towel and blew the smoke into it. Brown, ugly crap on the towel. I did the same with the e-cig and it was clear, with some water moisture on the paper towel. You can also try it out with a tissue. My analogs are supposed to be "light" and I was surprised what was left on the towel after only one drag.
Maybe we should take that monkey to the FDA office and perform that visual experiment for them with our e-cigs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread