Could anyone suggest a vendor that sells more than 2-3 MENTHOL flavors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to find a vendor that has more than the obligatory 2-3 generic menthol flavors, but a little more to choose from. I don't have much interest in all the candy flavors, or dessert flavors either...

I just placed an order with Mt Baker Vapor, as many here highly recommend them...still waiting for it to arrive and try their Menthol, and I ordered from ECBlends Perilous mint...

Any suggestions are appreciated!

I used to order from Roar a lot, and you have the option to add varying levels of menthol to nearly all of their fruit juices. The menthol they use is very good and clean tasting. By that, I mean it adds a nice ice to the juice without mucking with the flavor.

I see that Roar Vapors offers only 2 menthol flavors - one being a component -- I'm looking for a cool menthol vape juice.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
I would love to find a vendor that has more than the obligatory 2-3 generic menthol flavors, but a little more to choose from. I don't have much interest in all the candy flavors, or dessert flavors either...

I just placed an order with Mt Baker Vapor, as many here highly recommend them...still waiting for it to arrive and try their Menthol, and I ordered from ECBlends Perilous mint...

Any suggestions are appreciated!

AVE sells menthol drops. Add to any flavour/brand/type of juice you like.

Have fun
I

So you just want straight menthol, but different kinds of menthol? I'm not sure how many kinds of menthol there are. Isn't menthol just menthol? Not sure.

Well, maybe I've asked a dumb question, but alot of vendors "menthol flavors" are menthol/fruit and such, and 1 or 2 true menthol/mint flavors...I guess I'm looking for maybe, Icementhol, Mild Menthol, Mint flavors and the like...hmmm

vaperature

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2013
Chicago
Well, maybe I've asked a dumb question, but alot of vendors "menthol flavors" are menthol/fruit and such, and 1 or 2 true menthol/mint flavors...I guess I'm looking for maybe, Icementhol, Mild Menthol, Mint flavors and the like...hmmm

I'll let you know if I discover anything like that. hope you find what you're looking for

(oh yes, halo can be trusted for good juice, i have a raspberry menthol from them that is really good, I know it's not what you want but the menthol part of it is REALLY good menthol)

athens

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2013
United States
I see someone else beat me to the punch recommending halo. Their sub zero is an intense menthol. Even when I mix it with another flavor it's super powerful menthol. I got that and kringles curse with my last order. Kringles isn't exactly menthol but mixes excellently with menthols. I just ordered the halo menthol sampler pack today to test out their other flavors.

Other than that, I can't recommend any single company that has "different" menthols (besides them having menthol added to a regular flavor). Liqua menthol is a medium menthol that's minty. I ordered the two menthols from mbv and its been a week. Still no flavor from either of them. I was hoping their extreme menthol would be great but it's apparently still relaxing waiting to develop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread