Council of Vapor Mini Volt, the ultimate stealth box?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quantum Mech

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2015
UK
Better idea of size .....

volt size.jpg

Bird Dog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2015
Ohio
I received mine a few days ago from another member on here and it's been great so far. I have now seen 3 posts on Reddit in the past 2 days though regarding other users reporting their units dying within the 1st week of ownership. Anyone here having any issues with their Mini Volts? Also is it normal for it to automatically turn off after a few minutes of not using?

Quantum Mech

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2015
UK
I received mine a few days ago from another member on here and it's been great so far. I have now seen 3 posts on Reddit in the past 2 days though regarding other users reporting their units dying within the 1st week of ownership. Anyone here having any issues with their Mini Volts? Also is it normal for it to automatically turn off after a few minutes of not using?

Had mine half a week now and still ok [fingers crossed now you said that] :thumb:

& yes it goes into standby if not used

defdock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2011
Dark Forest
Got mine today.

Small bug (or not) - when screen is off (not whole device) and attempting to adjust watts (press fire and + button) the mod just fires and the screen doesn't come on. Otherwise you press any button by itself and the screen turns on(from there you can adjust watts)

Using it out the box till the battery dies. So tomorow I can test how long it will "normally" last ne

defdock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2011
Dark Forest
Another little quirk, if turned off and placed on the charger, the mod turns on.

Also turns off on its own in what I think is 15 minutes. I timed it at 10, and gave it an extra minute before I used it, so it's not that short :/

Lil bugger takes long as ##k# to charge, expecially for it being so little. Somewhere else a guy posted about having his set on a meter to charge and it sounded wierd so I'm guessing he got a faulty unit? Anyways, it never pulls more than half an amp to charge, and at times it will stop drawing power completely for like 5 minutes then start pulling power again, all while the screen stays lit and says it's charging.

Hope mine hold up.

Uncletattoowhat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2014
Poquoson, VA
Ugh mine still hasn't arrived. Some reason it sat in a post office an hour from me for 3 days before going back to a distribution facility. I ordered it on the 3rd. I had to email ecig city on the 6th asking why it hasn't shipped yet and to cancel my order if it wouldn't ship soon. It then finally left California on the 7th. If this thing isn't worth the wait I'm going to be disappointed.

Reactions: defdock

defdock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2011
Dark Forest
I put my dual coil 1.6ohm build on mine by accident and it fired :eek:
That's odd.
When I got my goblin nano and tried to use it with the stock coils mine wouldn't fire it at 0.33ohms. So I sat and tested it, running a wire on a dark horse, pulling it shorter and shorter till the mod just stopped firing. .34 sometime fires and sometime didnt. There is no "atomizer low" message, just refuses to fire.

defdock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2011
Dark Forest
I'm glad I didn't pull the trigger on this one...

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

If you know the limits, this device is real nice. I can say it's definitely not for Clowd bros or those who vape 40w all day. But it's holding up and performing well for my standards. I thought I'd be charging this mid day, but with the right build it lasts me all day and still has 2 out of 5 bars when I charge it before I go to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread