Council of Vapor Mini Volt, the ultimate stealth box?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shatteredsoul76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Portland, TN, USA
    .35 is the absolute lowest it will fire, tho reads down to .2

Just got mine today lightly used from the classies and with a Goblin mini running dual SS coils its firing fine at .28 but Im going to rebuild it tomorrow using some 26 ga kanthal closer to 1.0 to save battery life.

This is the ultimate stealth mod for work when paired with the Goblin mini, you honestly dont know how small it truly is until you hold it.

Reactions: jmercury1

defdock

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 15, 2011
    Dark Forest
    when paired with the Goblin mini, you honestly dont know how small it truly is until you hold it.

;) goblin nano
    irccloudcapture479552318.jpg

Uncletattoowhat

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 21, 2014
    Poquoson, VA
    Got mine from my buddy today at work. Holy crap this thing is tiny. Havent used it yet, I'm letting it charge up first and am throwing a single coil build on my LowPro to use on it. I went ahead and ordered one of the Pico RTA clones off FT so hopefully I'll be able to rock that in a few weeks on this tiny mod as the most convenient stealth vape/pocket carry setup.

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 1, 2015
    Raleigh, NC
    Regular 510 or spring loaded?

Nice looking mod. Would be great if it had 1500mah atleast, but nonetheless gunna buy one anyways. As soon as somewhere has just the battery in stock for less than 30$
    *disregard, you found a better deal. Pulled the trigger on my post before reading through the thread a Vapor hub has them for $34.95 + shipping with a free bottle of binary eliquid (Array - sour & fruity and Byte - breakfast cereal are really good) - Mini Volt Box Mod Council Of Vapor - Vapor Hub
    I'll bet this box will drop in price fairly quickly though. An internal 1300 mAh batt is not something to be desired in my opinion.

Last edited:
    Reactions: gerrymi

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 1, 2015
    Raleigh, NC
    Also, don't own a frakbook account. So PMing them about info is useless.

Is a proper Web page and email too much a problem for "companies" these days? Everything is being ran of frakbook lately and I can't even deal with it
    I concur, it really sucks trying to interact with a company that only has a facelessbook page. It is just easier for them to do it I'm guessing. I too do not have a fartbook account and get shut out when trying to interact with their pages there. I just move on. Not big on social media (or social graces, think I'll slip on down to the oasis cuz I got friends in low places;) besides this forum of course

drugarth

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 12, 2015
    Netherlands, groningen
    it's pretty nice....I now carry it around as a backup set, it's nice and small and fits so easy in your pocket:

2mnrolj.jpg

for size estimate: this is a pouch normally ment for 4 AA batteries. The Kabuki and Mini volt fit easily, and there is still room for an extra coil and some little torc wrenches

Uncletattoowhat

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 21, 2014
    Poquoson, VA
    I just received the C.O.V miniVolt kit and first impressions is i love the thing. After watching a couple reviews of the mod and tank, it really didn't do it justice to how small this thing actually is. The vapor production on the .8 coil is surprising great along with the flavor.
    I didn't see the kit with the tank until after i had ordered mine. I've been waiting to see how the tank was too.

Reactions: defdock
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread