The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

counting my chickens before they hatch!! but I cant help it~ :)

Discussion in 'The Women's Room' started by quittin4mykids, Apr 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. quittin4mykids

quittin4mykids Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 26, 2011
    Jasper Texas
    okay, I know I am gonna jinx me- BUT-

so far I have been doing this less than a month- and this is my 'converted' list

Hubby's cousin-

a good friend bought one for her husband

my BIL agreed to try it on his vacation next week (this is gonna be a hard sell, he is stubborn as a mule, but he doesnt want to do the patch again and that was his original plan)
    BUT, his wife is also quitting via the patch next week so she might convert too :)

a childhood friend who saw me raving about ecigs on facebook-
    got one for herself AND her mom!

and a few more people on facebook have shown LOTS of intrest!

If just ONE of these people makes it and quits analogs I will be SOOOOO thrilled-

If not, I know where to get some supplies cheap!!! :)

BUT, I must admit, I feel like a crack dealer, or newly converted religious freak (dont get me wrong, I am an OLD converted religious freak LOL) I am inviting everyone over to 'try' my new toy- and cant quit talking about- LOL

I am singing the PV's praises- and you know what gets most people-?? saying "I can laugh now without coughing my fool head off"

anyway- Everytime I do my happy dance, hubby just looks at me like I am a freakin idiot- (as opposed to his normal 'GAWD you are an IDIOT' look) he just doesnt get it- EVEN THOUGH he was the one who talked his brother into it!! :) and I know y'all would get it!!

2. SudokuGal

SudokuGal Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2009
    USA-Florida
  3. keyzygirl

keyzygirl ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2009
    Key West,Fl.
    We are all ecig praising freakin idiots,its okay.We just want everybody to know how great it is.Your doing good.

4. classwife

classwife Admin Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Well...It sure makes me happy !!![​IMG]

5. quittin4mykids

Mar 26, 2011
    Jasper Texas
    THANK Y'all!! :) I knew y'all would understand!! :)

I am just sooo happy!!! (my kids asked me if I got some of that drug they advertise on TV to make you less mean and confretational.... LOL) I think that I always felt like a failure for NOT being able to quit- Truthfully- I would try- and be SOOOO ashamed because I couldnt- But I did it- I almost feel like I am cheating by using a PV- but I also feel like I did something worthwhile!

AND- I won a contest today!! I got 30% off an order at evcigarettes- I bought an ego battery for longer life-

Now I have to get a charger to go with it- OR, there is an adapter at cignot- I might get that- :)

anyway- THANKS!!! :)

6. classwife

classwife Admin Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    LOL !! Congrats on the win !!

7. Mary Kay

Mary Kay ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 3, 2009
    West Tampa Fl.
    Calm down..there is a long row to hoe yet to come! Ah nevermind..Be happy !

I can't make the video appear! Ratz!

8. CES

CES optimistic cynic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    Congrats quittin! you're off to a great start.

(cute video MK)

9. Seabrook

Seabrook Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2010
    Oceanside, CA
    Sounds great. Don't slack up, and I bet those chickens will hatch - people are curious by nature.

I too like not going into a coughing fit when I suddenly laugh. I also like not have to clear my throat several times b4 I answer the phone. The only problem being that food tastes and smells so good now that I did gain weight at first.

Bless you, and keep up the good work quittin!

10. quittin4mykids

Mar 26, 2011
    Jasper Texas
  11. Fudgey

Fudgey Chocolate Diva Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 22, 2010
    Oklahoma
    Way to go!!!!! Keep it up.....the more vapers the better :):)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.