• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

counting my chickens before they hatch!! but I cant help it~ :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay, I know I am gonna jinx me- BUT-

so far I have been doing this less than a month- and this is my 'converted' list

Hubby's cousin-

a good friend bought one for her husband

my BIL agreed to try it on his vacation next week (this is gonna be a hard sell, he is stubborn as a mule, but he doesnt want to do the patch again and that was his original plan)
BUT, his wife is also quitting via the patch next week so she might convert too :)

a childhood friend who saw me raving about ecigs on facebook-
got one for herself AND her mom!

and a few more people on facebook have shown LOTS of intrest!

If just ONE of these people makes it and quits analogs I will be SOOOOO thrilled-

If not, I know where to get some supplies cheap!!! :)

BUT, I must admit, I feel like a crack dealer, or newly converted religious freak (dont get me wrong, I am an OLD converted religious freak LOL) I am inviting everyone over to 'try' my new toy- and cant quit talking about- LOL

I am singing the PV's praises- and you know what gets most people-?? saying "I can laugh now without coughing my fool head off"

anyway- Everytime I do my happy dance, hubby just looks at me like I am a freakin idiot- (as opposed to his normal 'GAWD you are an IDIOT' look) he just doesnt get it- EVEN THOUGH he was the one who talked his brother into it!! :) and I know y'all would get it!!

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Well...It sure makes me happy !!!
laurelandhardy.gif

THANK Y'all!! :) I knew y'all would understand!! :)

I am just sooo happy!!! (my kids asked me if I got some of that drug they advertise on TV to make you less mean and confretational.... LOL) I think that I always felt like a failure for NOT being able to quit- Truthfully- I would try- and be SOOOO ashamed because I couldnt- But I did it- I almost feel like I am cheating by using a PV- but I also feel like I did something worthwhile!

AND- I won a contest today!! I got 30% off an order at evcigarettes- I bought an ego battery for longer life-

Now I have to get a charger to go with it- OR, there is an adapter at cignot- I might get that- :)

anyway- THANKS!!! :)

Seabrook

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Oceanside, CA
Sounds great. Don't slack up, and I bet those chickens will hatch - people are curious by nature.

I too like not going into a coughing fit when I suddenly laugh. I also like not have to clear my throat several times b4 I answer the phone. The only problem being that food tastes and smells so good now that I did gain weight at first.

Bless you, and keep up the good work quittin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread