• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

getting to buy a 510 for my inlaws. advice please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OKay, I have a 510 titan-

I have been instructed to get my BIL a 510 for his vacation next week- He and his wife were going to quit while they were on vacation, with the patch-

BUT, opted to use this since it worked so well for me-

I have looked at good prophets, my vapor store, and a few others.

Should I get the Joye or should I get the titan?

He wants tabacco flavor only-

and is a 2-3 pack a day smoker-

I plan on getting me an ego battery- and fiqured I would let him just borrow it to see if he liked the longer battery life-

anyway- what would you buy? and where? :)

I fiqure if he is doing it, she will too- so I will let them borrow one of my batteries, I dont want them to get discouraged, is there some prefilled carts that are halfway decent marlboro flavor?

SudokuGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
USA-Florida
If you're still looing at Cignot, look at the 510-T attys and tanks...they will fit on a normal 510. She also has the 510-T batteries, which I gather are different in some fashion as they take a different battery charger. The 510-T kit is more expensive though...and I think the kits only come in auto batteries (I'm one of the few who still likes an auto battery).

I got my 510-T atty and tanks today and I like 'em! They don't hold much juice (around .5ml) but they're a tank similiar to the eGo tanks, meaning no filler, (same with the attys) and are made by Joye. I like the combo of the auto 510 with these as they really come close to simulating the real thing...something that I think most newbies want or people who don't want to mess with filling cartomizers. I also saw that Avidvaper has a tank that fits on a normal 510 atty.

Best wishes to them on making the transition!

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
I don't know anything about 510's. So I won't comment..but you do need to mentor them. I set up many people along the way and only 1 took! I think it is the difference between what we did..research and trial and error as well as doing the whole learning curve. When you just hand it to them they have little invested on keeping up with it.
So make sure they understand it..learn the tricks, and above all get them on-line so they can see results and comments in real time with real people.Good luck and you are a great sister!

Thanks y'all!! :)

Since honestly I dont know what a tank is yet- I am scared to get them one- because like MK said, I need to help them as much as possible-

BIL is one of those people that is only happy if he is ...... off- So, he should be a blast to work with- LOL (LOL, love him to death and he is a good guy- he just likes to whine- about everything... ) SO, he might be hard to transistion- THEN again- he might try extra hard just to prove he can- LOL

SudokuGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
USA-Florida
Thanks y'all!! :)

Since honestly I dont know what a tank is yet- I am scared to get them one- because like MK said, I need to help them as much as possible-

BIL is one of those people that is only happy if he is ...... off- So, he should be a blast to work with- LOL (LOL, love him to death and he is a good guy- he just likes to whine- about everything... ) SO, he might be hard to transistion- THEN again- he might try extra hard just to prove he can- LOL

There's nothing to be scared about on the tank. It truly is the simplest and most convenient. I am referring to the tanks made in bulk (the eGo tank and the 510-T tank), not all the MAP tank mods (I've stayed away from them because they look like a lot of work.)

I received my 510-T tank atty and tanks last week to use on my auto 510s. I'm pretty impressed with them. They don't hold much juice so you need to have several loaded and ready to go. But the combo of the auto 510 + tank atty + tank is the closest that you come to the real thing (something that I still like although people laugh at me for that) that works really well.

I think the flavor on a 510-T tank is better than the flavor on an eGo tank, but that is just my opinion. The only thing about them that is a bit tedious is getting the cap to open in order to fill. I finally found the little screwdriver meant to tighten the screws on eyeglasses and it works great to pop it open. Also, at first, the cap opened kind of like it had a hinge...which eventually broke, but the cap still seats well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread