Country Clouds Cornbread Pudding

Status
Not open for further replies.

N2rock

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Sugar Land, TX
Little warning to you Cornbread Pudding lovers

I've been vaping CC Cornbread Pudding exclusively for the past year. I go through 100ml per week. So needless to say, I know what it tastes like, and have spent a small fortune buying it. A month ago I ordered five 100ml bottles from an online source (I won't name the source as I don't feel they are responsible for this). When I got it, the first bottle tasted like crap. So I opened another, same thing. All 5 bottles have the same MFD date: 3/25/19. So I naturally assume all are from the same batch, and not worth opening.

I emailed the seller. He said that he had had other customers complain about the same thing, and had reached out to CC about a possible bad batch. The next day he emailed me saying that CC admitted there had been a bad batch, but they did not say what they intended to do to rectify the situation. A week goes by, and he lets me know that CC is not responding to him at all. So apparently CC doesn't care about a bad batch being out there. I've also looked at reviews on other retailers, and previously there was always nothing but good reviews on this juice, but now I see lots of negative reviews popping up. So clearly this retailer was not the only one that received the bad batch.

Since the retailer was getting nowhere, I decided to try reaching out myself. First I emailed CC directly. No response. So then I found that Vibleo is the parent company. So I emailed Vibleo and I also found them on Facebook and sent a message through there. No reply. I then found the name of the owner of Vibleo, found his FB, and sent him a message on FB. No reply.

So obviously CC, Vibleo, and the owner have zero intention of rectifying the bad batch. The bottles are still out in the wild, and if you get one, you are stuck with it because obviously they are trying to unload that stock.

In the meantime I picked up 2 bottles from another retailer. The MFD date on these was different, and they are perfect. So beware of any bottles with the MFD date listed above. Unfortunately when we buy online, we don't have access to that info ahead of time.

Just really sucks that I'm stuck with five 100ml bottles of a juice that is terrible. It was a lot of money buying those, and apparently there's no way to get that money back.

Update- I finally got hold of them through FB. They are sending new bottles.

Also they informed me that the place I had purchased from had indeed contacted them, and that they had sent that store replacement bottles. But that store never offered to replace mine obviously. So it turns out that the retailer is actually the bad guy here.

Stay away from 2nd Wife Vape - Premium Eliquid, Mods, and Starter Kits Collections They have low prices, but are a shady company!!!

icepickmaker84

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2019
Indiana
Update- I finally got hold of them through FB. They are sending new bottles.

Also they informed me that the place I had purchased from had indeed contacted them, and that they had sent that store replacement bottles. But that store never offered to replace mine obviously. So it turns out that the retailer is actually the bad guy here.

Stay away from 2nd Wife Vape - Premium Eliquid, Mods, and Starter Kits Collections They have low prices, but are a shady company!!!

That’s awesome that CC fixed the issue...too bad the seller wasn’t willing to help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree
Reactions: IDJoel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread