Status
Not open for further replies.

JelliBean

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2009
Alaska, Anchorage
I believe it must be 150 after discount, is how volusion is set up guy's:p

Steve:cool:

Ok, I am not sure if you mean we have to spend 173 dollars before we get 15% off or not. But if that's the case, can you change the description from $150 or more to $172.50 or more. Because that is $150 plus the $22.50 that is taken off to make the total at least $150.00. Thanks because this is confussing as well as misleading. Thanks, JelliBean.

Symbiosis

Jan 21, 2010
WA
Right on!!! Glad that worked out, cause at first the wait for it... Lol!! Well, you are one of the lucky ones, your first e-cig is the best e-cig and supplier period. The flavors are different than analogs, but if you try one and hate it... Try it again after vaping a few weeks, because your tastebuds work again...smile. Another thing make sure you exhale through your nose too. You will get the full flavor of the juice. Waiting sucks... Read a lot and check out the reviews on cartomizer flavors for your next order. Suggestions: French pipe and cuban cigar are my hubby's favs. I was a menthol smoker so, Newport and Cowboy menthol are mine ( just ordered the Kamel menthol). Anyhoo, welcome to the family!!

Glad to hear that I chose the best :). I ordered about a million different flavors in the sample packs (sampler packs: best idea ever) so I'd be all-but-guaranteed to find something I like and be set for awhile. E-Cigs are my last, best hope for finally quitting analogs and getting my lungs back...

I believe it must be 150 after discount, is how volusion is set up guy's:p

Steve:cool:
Mine was $152 or so before discount and it seems to have worked. Don't know if it was supposed to or if I managed to get away with something I shouldn't have. :oops:

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
I was able to get all the regular discounts to work except for the smilin20 (it says it expired on 12/31/2009). I didn't try the wholesale discount as I don't have a wholesale account.

WE HAD EACH DISCOUNT CODE WORK TODAY, THE NUMBERS ARE FOR AFTER DISCOUNT, NOT BEFORE, THIS IS HOW VOLUSION WORKS. AS FOR WHOLESALE, YOU DO NOT NEED AN ACCOUNT

STEVE:cool:

yovapavapa

Moved On
Jan 30, 2010
kyle , tx
I just tried smilin and it said would not under $175 . the amounts in order to use discounts seem to keep going up . this is a little shady to me . what are the real amounts to use which codes ? just a little tired of every other day these codes keep changing and no one from v4l is keeping this updates . v4l should say the amount to get the discount as it has been before and not the amount after the discount that is just odd .

yovapavapa

Moved On
Jan 30, 2010
kyle , tx
smilin for 10%

smilin15 for 15% over 150

smilin20 for 20% off over 500

smilin25 for 25% off over 1000

smilin30 for 30% off over 1500

these are net prices

we have the largest selection of flavors in the world

we have over 10 sample packs, and growing

w care

these prices include our warrantee which is best in business

most warrantee make you hsip back product, pay restocking fee's, limited time frames which are plain silly, or just no warrantee

before you buy from anyone....read the fineprint

ou warrantee, and bonus are very very expensive, but, our customer's are our family.....yo0u deserve v4l:d

enjoy

steve:cool:

Those discounts are not correct except smilin 20
<li style="list-style-type: square;">Coupon code "SMILIN15" is not valid. Your shopping cart subtotal must be at least $175.00.Coupon code "SMILIN20" is not valid. Your shopping cart subtotal must be at least $500.00.
Coupon code "SMILIN25" is not valid. Your shopping cart subtotal must be at least $1,333.00.
Coupon code "SMILIN30" is not valid. Your shopping cart subtotal must be at least $2,150.00.

what the heck is going on here ?

Rotaryfeen

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Millbrae, Ca.
I never had a problem with them on getting things RIGHT. Even when i asked for a auto black and a white battery single logo blue leds. and a usb PT which wasnt even an option which i got anyway cuz i asked in the comment note during the order. Even if they made a mistake it happens V4L is growing faster then any other e-cig companys out there I believe that 100% so IF they make a minor mistake once in a while and they are willing to correct why cry? good product? take care of ur stuff and it will take care of you. be polite to ppl and they will respond with a much better attitude and more willing to help.

JelliBean

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2009
Alaska, Anchorage
Those discounts are not correct except smilin 20
<li style="list-style-type: square;">Coupon code "SMILIN15" is not valid. Your shopping cart subtotal must be at least $175.00.Coupon code "SMILIN20" is not valid. Your shopping cart subtotal must be at least $500.00.
Coupon code "SMILIN25" is not valid. Your shopping cart subtotal must be at least $1,333.00.
Coupon code "SMILIN30" is not valid. Your shopping cart subtotal must be at least $2,150.00.

what the heck is going on here ?

I agree with you, I was a little disappointed with it myself. Some people buy more to receive these discounts, but when you have to spend the percentage off to get "that percentage off" it is misleading. If I hit a 50% off sale and they tell me that's after I spend the amount of the dress plus an additional 50% of the cost of that same dress to receive the discount. Hummm... Then actually, I bought the damn dress plus a sweater just to get the discount, huh? Not koo at all and like I said misleading. I'm really surprised Steve signed off on that, because it's questionable at best!!! I'm conflicted about this. I don't like smoke blown up my ahh... And that's why I became a V4L customer in the first place and now it seems like... well. Anyhoo, I am disappointed to say the least. And totally agree with you!! A gift is something you want and feel good about, a punishment is something that's broken, or you don't really want...enough said!!

JelliBean

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2009
Alaska, Anchorage
You all are seriously bashing them bc their DISCOUNTS aren't good enough for you??? they dont have to provide them at all if that works better! :evil:

Hummm... I assume that you fully understand our frustration. It's not ungrateful to be frustrated, and it's not bashing to express your frustration with others that are equally frustrated. I feel like I just prefer the what you say is what you provide. I don't care about a discount, yes they are nice, but not expected! My complaint and others is that it says 15% off $150 but it means 15% off $175. See the difference? It's not straight forward and is again misleading. So, basically, what we would like, or I would like is for it to say 175 not 150. That way no one is confussed, and this thread wouldn't be full of people replying about the codes not working. Hope that cleared it up for you.

yovapavapa

Moved On
Jan 30, 2010
kyle , tx
Hummm... I assume that you fully understand our frustration. It's not ungrateful to be frustrated, and it's not bashing to express your frustration with others that are equally frustrated. I feel like I just prefer the what you say is what you provide. I don't care about a discount, yes they are nice, but not expected! My complaint and others is that it says 15% off $150 but it means 15% off $175. See the difference? It's not straight forward and is again misleading. So, basically, what we would like, or I would like is for it to say 175 not 150. That way no one is confussed, and this thread wouldn't be full of people replying about the codes not working. Hope that cleared it up for you.
ty jellibean , doom obviously did not understand what i was talking about or became blinded by his love for v4l .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread