Coupon codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brooke1975

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2010
What?? No love for us mothers? lol Thought there would be a coupon especially for us since Mother's Day is this weekend.
Don't forget to thank that woman who raised you! I am gonna beat my kids if they forget! jk -ha

I saw a coupon posted in another thread that was MOM for mothers' day. Steve had posted it. I noticed it after it was already too late! Damn it! LOL

WOW

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2010
CA
Pour qua did you quote me to bump up the code, Kimmy?

I didn't find anything that said orders were going through or not. Hoped someone else knew cause I've not purchased direct from V4L and am a noobie to vaping.

Was there a problem you took offense to? Let me know and I'll be happy to correct it but, please don't quote me in your posts unless you'd like to share some of your personal experience on whatever I post. I give you the same courtesy, especially considering your sig there, k?

Thank-you.

memorial2010 for 20% off.

Kimmy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
Pour qua did you quote me to bump up the code, Kimmy?

I didn't find anything that said orders were going through or not. Hoped someone else knew cause I've not purchased direct from V4L and am a noobie to vaping.

Was there a problem you took offense to? Let me know and I'll be happy to correct it but, please don't quote me in your posts unless you'd like to share some of your personal experience on whatever I post. I give you the same courtesy, especially considering your sig there, k?

Thank-you.

?????
WOW, I thought you were asking for the code. I figured you were thinking the code was still rockstar in honor of val's recovery they held last week. I was just telling you the current working coupon code in case you still thought it was rockstar. What in the world could I have possibly taken offense to that you said in that post?

My sig was created weeks ago and is no way directed at you & or any one person. It is just simply one of my favorite quotes??? If it offends you in some way I will be glad to take it down. I was simply sharing knowledge & attempting to help you save money. If I read your post wrong I apologize. Just trying to help, as I always try to do. I do apologize if I hurt your feelings in some way. :)

Last edited:

WOW

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2010
CA
You're a sweetheart. Don't worry about it. Simple misunderstanding. I would NEVER ask anyone to change their sig because of something like that. I appreciate the clarification and I'm sorry if my post offended you for your efforts.

I should have checked the website first but didn't. I didn't know V4L had the rockstar code. I've been too busy driving myself nuts :blink: researching other products while trying to work with 100% piece of junk I got off-line, lol!

Peace, love and happy vaping.

:toast:

?????
WOW, I thought you were asking for the code. I figured you were thinking the code was still rockstar in honor of val's recovery they held last week. I was just telling you the current working coupon code in case you still thought it was rockstar. What in the world could I have possibly taken offense to that you said in that post?

My sig was created weeks ago and is no way directed at you & or any one person. It is just simply one of my favorite quotes??? If it offends you in some way I will be glad to take it down. I was simply sharing knowledge & attempting to help you save money. If I read your post wrong I apologize. Just trying to help, as I always try to do. I do apologize if I hurt your feelings in some way. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread