Coupon codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

JelliBean

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2009
Alaska, Anchorage
I retract the statement that was here . not the one above .

Smile... Ok I've had to do the edit ie. Remove my reply before as well. Oh yeah, it's that whole word vomit thing,lol! Anyhoo, just wanted to say that unlike some may believe we all have love for V4L. That crew is top notch! I realize some people only read the last statement and then reply. Nothing wrong with that, but reality is... 30% of the world population are thinkers, the rest are followers (scientifically proven statistical Fact, not just opinion) they can't help it, it's just who they are (example: James Town... Jim brown). That said, you are a thinker, and we aren't easily moved to follow everyone else, when we don't think it's logical... Enough said!!! Thanks for being on the same page and willing to express your honest thoughts!

H3D

ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2009
Ohio
SMILIN for 10% off any order,

SMILIN15 for 15% off orders over $150, and

SMILIN20 for 20% off orders over $500,

SMILIN25 FOR ALL ORDERS OVER 1000, AND

SMILIN30 FOR WHOLESALE ACCOUNTS OVER 2150.

I tried to use SMILIN15 on $150 per above. I received the message "Coupon code "SMILIN15" is not valid. Your shopping cart subtotal must be at least $175.00."

2Packsaday

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Still getting that message.

Just help a brand newbie over the phone last night and talked her into purchasing over $150 to get the 15% off. SMILIN15 said the same thing "Order is not over $175". I just told her that V4L must have retracted the 15% code and to use SMILIN to get 10%. So she removed a few things and placed a smaller order.

Again, how do you get past this problem with the website?

Steve and Mark, can you get this fixed soon? It doesn't make anyone look good.

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
I just spoke with Steve about the coupon codes for New Years. For the time being we have coupon codes available for our customers.

SMILIN15 for 15% off orders over $177, NET $150

SMILIN20 for 20% off orders over $500,

SMILIN25 FOR ALL ORDERS OVER 1000, AND

All come with our full V4L WARRANTEE!!!!

The batteries remain on sale at $15 for all of our latest and greatest, and $9.95 for all carto's. Happy New Year once again to all.

Please enjoy our new premium cartomizers as well:lol:

Steve:cool:

H3D

ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2009
Ohio
Just help a brand newbie over the phone last night and talked her into purchasing over $150 to get the 15% off. SMILIN15 said the same thing "Order is not over $175". I just told her that V4L must have retracted the 15% code and to use SMILIN to get 10%. So she removed a few things and placed a smaller order.

Again, how do you get past this problem with the website?

Steve and Mark, can you get this fixed soon? It doesn't make anyone look good.

I made my order $175. ;)

Emini

Feb 11, 2010
USA
Unless they changed it between now and last Saturday, the SMILIN15 code works just fine.

1. Do not include the cost of shipping with your order.

2. If you edit your order in the final stages of the checkout, you might have to close your browser, and clear your browser's history/cache/cookies, etc. After doing this, you should be able to go back and re-enter the coupon code.

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
I just spoke with Steve about the coupon codes for New Years. For the time being we have coupon codes available for our customers.

SMILIN15 for 15% off orders over $177, NET $150

SMILIN20 for 20% off orders over $625,

SMILIN25 FOR ALL ORDERS OVER 1333, AND

All come with our full V4L WARRANTEE!!!!

The batteries remain on sale at $15 for all of our latest and greatest, and $9.95 for all carto's. Happy New Year once again to all.

Bumb to top

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread