Status
Not open for further replies.

ejuiceconnoisseur

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2013
Melbourne, FL
[h=2]Mr Nice Guy- Pumpkin Spice[/h] Filed under: E-Juice Reviews and Ratings — Leave a comment
November 13, 2013

Well, it’s that time of year again (you know, one quarter of the entire year, ranging from mid-to-late September to Just after the New Year) where we turn our collective taste buds towards the traditional “seasonal” types of flavors. Mr Nice Guy vape has just released their Pumpkin Spice E-juice as their limited run, seasonal offering. Secretly (OK, not-so-secretly because I’m posting it publically for the world to read) I hope that MNG Vape decides this coming January to continue carrying this particular juice all year round, because it’s scrum-diddly-umptious to say the least. Take the words Thanksgiving Day dessert, along with everything that those soul-comforting words represent and embody, and blend them into some propylene glycol (or vegetable glycerine, whichever is your preferred poison… and yes, that was facetiousness). Thanks to my insider info, I know that MNG Vape has recently switched over to a fully automated bottling assembly line, and is turning out about 5,000 bottles a day. The noteworthy part of this announcement is that their quality has not suffered at all.

Mr Nice Guy’s Pumpkin Spice is a perfect blend of very realistic, very fresh-tasting pumpkin meat (you know, the stuff you scoop out onto a newspaper when carving a Jack-o-lantern) and the perfect amount and blend of those traditional, holiday seasonings such as cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, anise, etc. All of these seasonings come out very noticeably during the course of vaping this absolutely fabulous, new E-juice by MNG Vape. The creaminess of the pumpkin is something that is... (Click here to read the rest of my review.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread