Status
Not open for further replies.

dhughey

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Memphis, TN
I don't know about in store buying, here in memphis there's only one place i know of and they only sell ego and certain things. I've been using rbas for a while now, but when im at work and cant have all that vapor everywhere, i use the evod bcc. I get them at Search Results : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more
i have only had one that didn't work, and when i contacted them, they took care of it. I would think if it was a knockoff it wouldn't have evod bcc written across the bottom of the tank.
http://www.gotvapes.com/images/evod.png -- thats what they should look like.

Zipp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2013
Minnetonka, MN
Probably a dumb question but... Did you take them apart after they started leaking to make sure the atomizer head was screwed in tight? I noticed that they sometimes come loose after being attached and removed from the battery a few times. I actually had one get loose enough to drain the entire tank onto my battery. After that the evod became an "at home only" tank.

WillxH

Jan 31, 2013
United States
I have an an EVOD as well. For me the atomizer floods on me every time I put the device down. What I end up doing is listen for potential flooding. It'll sound like a faint sizzle when you press the button. To fix it I hold the ecig upside down and flick hard so the extra liquid comes out. Holding a napkin maybe necessary to catch all liquid. Once that's done, you should have a healthy sizzle from the atomizer that'll last you for a session or two.

I'm not sure what causes this but it's work for me. I currently still use my EVOD as a daily vaporizer.

Last edited:

Dtman5

May 13, 2013
St. Louis, Mo
It actually takes longer for juice to fully saturate the wicks in EVODs and KPTs than folks realize. I "think" this where alot of the leaking and gurgling start. I've had mine for a couple months now and they do NOT leak at all, but they did when they were new.

I would agree with that. I had some leaking issues when mine were new also but have no real problems now besides an occasional slight flooding where a lil juice will come through the mouthpiece. I have 4 evods and I guess 3 of them are knockoffs( or don't have the evod bcc on the tank) but I actually have less issues with the knockoffs than I do with the real one. I hated my evod at first bc off the leaking but it is now one of my favorites. Don't give up on them bc they really are good tanks. At least that's my opinion. Just make sure the coil is screwed in tight and don't over tighten the tank on your battery. Those were some of my issues at first. Good luck to you and don't get too frustrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread