CRAZY Juggernaut pre-order...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaNurse

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2013
California, USA
i personally love the look of the juggy... i dont think i would spend more than retail for it... but if i didnt get in, i was going to try 310, if that didnt work then i would have just passed on it. If you guys are in the market for another filipino hybrid, theres the summit hybrid at myvape... personally i think that one looks ugly, but anyways its telescoping and has a spare 510 top cap in addition to the hybrid gennie top cap.

http://myvape.in/international/medi...9/2/921425_10200376532754137_1274835078_o.jpg

Bgaffman11

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2013
Scottsdale,AZ,USA
i did 13 right out of the gate and got jewed, then went to 82 and got jewed. now i am on 13 with 2 others. i hope iget it cause thi will be my first hybrid. kinda puts a bad taste in your mouth for preorders but i dont was pay double on the classifieds :[

Ur missing the point of this thread sir-- not a place to come ..... and complain. If you do the math (8000+ people / 100 slots) u had a 1.3% chance of getting a spot so no you didn't get "jewed" in anyway.

subaru4you

Verified Member
Feb 24, 2013
washington
Ur missing the point of this thread sir-- not a place to come ..... and complain. If you do the math (8000+ people / 100 slots) u had a 1.3% chance of getting a spot so no you didn't get "jewed" in anyway.

Should've worded that a bit differently. I'm sure that you probably felt the same way on your first Pre order list. The event was a little overwhelming and shocking to say the least.

cowfood

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2012
Raleigh
Last edited:

Bgaffman11

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2013
Scottsdale,AZ,USA
So the time came for the final list to be posted a short time ago. After 24 hours of being on the list, when I clicked the link my spot had someone elses name in it. Oh well a shame indeed, but nothing I can do to get on the list, so life goes on. I really cannot even be mad at the guys at M1 Vapors because even though they openly admitted that the sign up should have been done differently (not a public edited document), they really handled a difficult situation with class. Im sure there are some ppl like me that feel like they should be on the list, but its all good move on and focus on all the other great companies making great mods, because no single mod is worth that amount of hassle. Luckily I have a super-T ELA coming soon, and I ordered one of the last satin Temon battery mods from MMVapors, so I think I will be fine without the Juggernaut. Which brings me to my questions... First off has anyone ever received a "blemished" unit from MMVapors that wasnt just fine and works 100% PERFECTLY? I have read others talk about how the blemish is barely noticeable and the unit functions 100% normally. Also besides the DID temon rba (D16 i believe) and the spheroid, what are sum examples of the following: a cheap clone that looks good on the temon, a cheap dripper that looks good on the temon, a nice dripper that fits the temon, and other nice rba's that fit the temon? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread