Status
Not open for further replies.

LongHaul

Howdy Y'All
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
Bradenton, Florida
Ya since I drive a truck I have to go into the truck stop to run around in the raindrops taking a shower. All was good felt awesome when I got out got my coffee went out to my truck and drove 2 miles down the road and started looking for my Provari. I freaked looked everywhere and finally went back to the truck stop and they hadn't cleaned the shower yet and it was still on the counter

Edit
Ya my big toys aren't allowed to go out n play anymore I now have a ego twist and hey if I loose that......who cares

..........:)..........

LongHaul

Howdy Y'All
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
Bradenton, Florida
I lost one of my twist one day...looked everywhere for the sucker...my kids ( adult) called me from Olive Garden one day and said.."Mom, someone else in our town vapes too" " I just found a vaping tool that looks just like yours in the lost and found...it's been here for 3 mo." Guess where I left mine lololololol

That's too funny at least you found it

..........:)..........

Bransonm

Moved On
Sep 21, 2012
Vancouver, WA
  • Deleted by oldsoldier
  • Reason: shilling is not allowed

Susett

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Texas
At any rate. I think I had dozed offf.. and when i woke I looked all over my little laptop desk .. tore it all apart. Actually it was a good thing since I was forced to clean my desk. I looked all over though and under and around etc. Under the furniture and the dogs toy box. Never found it. But that night when I got ready for bed it fell out of my shirt ..

ooooooooook I will try to keep this family friendly.. lol
I am fairly well endowed and I tend to keep many objects in my bra for toting around. The grandkids look for toys and store their match box cars ..well thats another story lol. It fell out and hit me on the foot lmao
Think I'll shut up now hehehe
Susett

munchichee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2012
Houston, TX
I just posted this in another thread last week but too funny not to share.

I lose my PVs on a regular basis. Just this weekend I listed one in the classifieds, was vaping with it, sold it, and when I went to box it up it had mysteriously disappeared. It's a chrome kicked Bolt with extension and a tank on it so how hard could it be to find.something that big and shiny? Well, after 48 hours of intense CSI with high powered flashlights I still came up empty. I explained the "misplaced" status to the buyer and blamed the situation on my 2 yr old. My back and my brain hurt and I couldn't think of anywhere else to look. I was about ready to send him a refund just so I could stop looking for it when I finally found it hiding in my closet - the place where I keep my PVs and vaping supplies. I must have been standing right in front of it staring at it at least 20 times during the search. It was quite humorous so I snapped a pic.

Where's Waldo's PV? (its not ones on the shelf)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1348665145770.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1348665145770.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 23

wrenfisher

Sep 7, 2012
Alberta
Running down the interstate at 80mph reached for my ego from it's holster, and ooops, slid out of my hand and down the road. Needless to say, i finally found a use for those lanyards they sell :D

This happened on my motorcycle btw. lol forgot to mention that

Damn. Was it goners? (I'm guessing yes.)

After this thread I'm feeling pretty convinced lanyards are a brilliant idea.

jnnfrlsw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2009
East Central Ind
Fell asleep in my recliner with pv in my hand at the time. Awoke and looked everywhere for my pv. Finally found it inside my recliner. I had to tip the darn thing upside down and cut a small slit to reach inside and grab my pv. Since then its happened several times. Luckily I now know where to find it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread