Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
Ah Ha! That's it!

Never used it, but this is the only explanation for a vendor's juice I tried at a vape meet last month. The icing was well done in it and I couldn't figure out how they did it.

I'm betting dollar to donuts that it is being used and there is some success with it. (I wouldn't be surprised if it is a tough one to balance just so though.)

Sandiej02

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2010
California Coast
www.artbysandie.com
Ah Ha! That's it!

Never used it, but this is the only explanation for a vendor's juice I tried at a vape meet last month. The icing was well done in it and I couldn't figure out how they did it.

I'm betting dollar to donuts that it is being used and there is some success with it. (I wouldn't be surprised if it is a tough one to balance just so though.)

Now, that sounds promising!

WHAT type of juice was it? Was it a Cupcake? Or what?

Just wondering HOW I would use this ... what recipe I could maybe add this to, or make.

My brain is saying "carrot cake", but I've never vaped carrot cake! Maybe a vanilla cupcake.
Hum ... it may be worth a try after all!
:)

Thanks!

Last edited:

Sandiej02

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2010
California Coast
www.artbysandie.com
It was an iced gingerbread flavor.

You can usually get an iced flavor with EM, but with cinnamon-y spicey stuff it comes off different. I'm betting the cheese component was washed out by the spice and it bumped the icing out.

Obviously I'm speculating, but I think it has some merit based on previous experience.

Thanks Hoosier ... I may have to give this a try! :)

john333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Indiana
I have a bottle of LA from WL. To be honest the smell is not too good. That could be because its strong and may be much better after diluting with other flavors. I got it because I really like cream cheese icing on cake. I haven't used it yet because I'm not sure what I want to mix with it. Sorry, not much help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread