ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Indiana
Here are the winners and in no particular order:

nrsmokr with Coconut Cream Pie

thorn with German Chocolate Cake

and

lilith79 with Samoa's Girls Scout Cookie

Oh and there is one More I know I said only 3 but this flavor has one of my favorite flavors and I can't wait to try it.

Vlynn with OMG Butterscotch Pecan Brownies! Oh Yeah!

YaY!!! Thank you so much!!! I can't wait to try it!!! :p

nvsmokr

ECF Veteran
Nov 3, 2009
Dayton, NV U.S.A.
Just recieved my bottle of coconut cream pie. It tastes AMAZING.

My thoughts so far;

Flavor: Strong on my Joye 510 lots of coconut and a touch of cream. Slightly sweet finish with a nice lingering aftertaste of coconut. I think it might need a bit more creme flavor, but that would be a personal preferance.
vape: Lots of vapor production.
Throat Hit: Light to Medium.
I think it's good to go.

lilith79

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2010
MI
I got my bottle of Samoa's Cookie med nic yesterday. Here are my thoughts

Flavor-Very good, I find myself wanting to chew on the coconut that isn't there! Caramel is mild, this is very similar to the Samoa's cookie overall.
Vapor-lots of vapor
TH-light (true of most things I've vaped, which is fine as I don't like harsh TH)
I, too, think this is good to go.

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
I got my bottle of Samoa's Cookie med nic yesterday. Here are my thoughts

Flavor-Very good, I find myself wanting to chew on the coconut that isn't there! Caramel is mild, this is very similar to the Samoa's cookie overall.
Vapor-lots of vapor
TH-light (true of most things I've vaped, which is fine as I don't like harsh TH)
I, too, think this is good to go.

Well Looks like I will need to add just a wee bit more caramel. Thank you so much for doing this with me

Ms T

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
I got my bottle of Butterscotch Pecan Brownie, med nic Friday. My thoughts'''

Flavor- I think it's the perfect balance, can taste all of them...YUM!
Vapor-lots of vapor
TH-light
I think this is good to go, in fact, it's almost GONE! Love it! Hubby does too!
Thanks again!

OH YEAH!!!! I LOVED IT TOO!!!! WOOOOTTTT!!

Ok I will put that up on the site first thing tomorrow. What do you think we should name it?

Ms T

Vlynn

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Indiana
OH YEAH!!!! I LOVED IT TOO!!!! WOOOOTTTT!!

Ok I will put that up on the site first thing tomorrow. What do you think we should name it?

Ms T

OMG..I don't know what to name it lol...I googled the recipe to try and get some inspiration, and now I'm just hungry...I found "Ooey Gooey Butterscotch Pecan Brownies", but you'd have to sell it in a quart jar for that to fit on the label. (Oh wait! That would be a goooood thing LOL!)

Heeelllp! Can anyone think of a name??

thorn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
TX, USA
I am reviewing German Chocolate Cake. I shook the bottle before use as indicated. Upon opening the bottle, the smell had my mouth watering. When dripping on a new atomizer, I could taste the main flavors (chocolate, coconut, vanilla extract, pecan) of a good german chocolate cake. It made me feel like this was my birthday cake. Vapor production was good. I am not experienced enough to comment on throat hit but it seemed good for me. I think the overall flavor is dead on!

My wife does not like german chocolate cake normally because of the processed coconut taste. She vaped the e-liquid and I almost did not get my vaporizer back! She said the coconut flavor was not overbearing like it is in a real cake to her. According to her, the throat hit was not as harsh as PG-only e-liquids she has tried elsewhere. Job well done!

PS: My wife also really loved the real popcorn packing material with surprise in the box. Until I opened the box, she could not figure out where the smell was coming from. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread