Credit Card/Debit Card processing is Down for now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in the process of updating our credit/debit card processing and are unable to process credit cards for the next day or so. Sorry for the inconvenience folks.
Credit Card processing is a very challenging environment in the e-cig industry and we, like many companies selling e-cigs run into occasional obstacles along the way.
Pamd and I are working hard fixing the issue immediately so hang tight and all will be well soon enough
David

bigtimeweb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Houston, Texas
update?

Been a while for me and was at checkout just now realizing there was no payment method available and came over here to figure out whats going on.

Also frustrated that I cant get any hardware from you guys everything is out of stock :/

Wanted to try an echo carto - none to be found...

okay type b ego-t - no tanks

okay type a ego-t - no stainless....

UGH!

Also will the 20% earlyjump promo still be valid?

update is, I just got up after about 5 hours of sleep :)
steepage is definitely a good thing.
Processor issue should be fixed by this afternoon.
we carry some eGo-T items but not alot, I don't feel the tanks of that system are as good a quality as they should be, so they are not up to our standards.
We carry alot of different cartomizers but there are plenty out there and it would cost a small fortune to carry every type.
We will be at work all day long today fixing issues and trying to get everyone taken care of
David & Pam

rasci2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2009
Kissimmee, Fl
I received and e-mail from you yesterday stating "We will need to cancel your order - you must receive authorization from us to use Check/Money Order! --PDO". Of course I charged this to my credit card as I normally do never did try to use check or money order. Can you advise as to how I should proceed when you are able to process.

PoliticallyIncorrect

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
SoCal
Can someone please explain to me why it is that vendors doing business in vaping liquid and/or hardware are placed in the same category as drug dealers and bordello operators?

Not so long ago, when I was killing myself softly with cigarettes, I evaded draconian taxation by buying my poison online by credit card, the logistics of which were cheerfully managed by the same CC processors who today look down their noses at FSUSA and all the like.

Look, Master Card: If I vape, I'm apt to live a decade longer or so. That's ten additional years of CC transactions. Do the math. My life may mean nothing to do--evidentally it doesn't--but surely you understand the language of dollars and cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread