Credit on Account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pilotman

Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
VA
Think I may have stumbled upon the answer accidentally...

I returned a few things for a store credit a week or so ago. Like you I didn't get any confirmation that the credit had processed. However when I logged in and went to checkout I noticed I had a bunch of reward points.... and I've only placed one order with them before now. So they must be applied in the form of reward points.

Sjkader

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2011
Mellette, SD
Think I may have stumbled upon the answer accidentally...

I returned a few things for a store credit a week or so ago. Like you I didn't get any confirmation that the credit had processed. However when I logged in and went to checkout I noticed I had a bunch of reward points.... and I've only placed one order with them before now. So they must be applied in the form of reward points.

Thats usually how they do it, from what I have seen.

Moonbeat

ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
Magnolia, TX, USA
I actually re-opened my ticket and had to ask ....found out the hard way. So now I know and yes your right. It was reward points. Been nice if she'd of told me that the first time around.

Kinda disappointed with this whole experience, but it's the first time I've received bad service so I can overlook.

I'm guessing the forums here aren't the place to ask madvapes anything anymore. Just other customers.

I actually re-opened my ticket and had to ask ....found out the hard way. So now I know and yes your right. It was reward points. Been nice if she'd of told me that the first time around.

Kinda disappointed with this whole experience, but it's the first time I've received bad service so I can overlook.

I'm guessing the forums here aren't the place to ask madvapes anything anymore. Just other customers.

Moonbeat,

I apologize about the late response we have been ultra busy with the holidays. The best way to get in contact with us with issues like this is either give us a direct call or file a ticket at madvapes.com/helpdesk. Evan and Jess are pretty responsive on tickets. Again I do apologize about the experience you had in this situation. Please let us know if we can help with anything else. Enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread