The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Madvapes Ticket System

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by STILLSMOK9, Feb 19, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. STILLSMOK9

STILLSMOK9 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I recently voiced a complaint through Madvapes ticket system. It is my first time to do this, so I'm not sure if I'm missing something. I assumed that they would communicate through email. I submitted the ticket last night, but I never got any email confirmation or anything... Am I supposed to get an email?

I went to the website to see if it was under my account, but no information.

Can someone please advise me here?

TIA

2. wolfstone5

wolfstone5 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

You may want to try again. It's been a while since I submitted a ticket but I'm pretty sure you should get an automatic confirmation. I'm not 100 percent sure though. They're good about getting back to you but it's a holiday weekend. It won't be under your account information. You can try submitting another ticket but then be patient. Someone will get back to you.

3. STILLSMOK9

Thanks Wolf :)

4. STILLSMOK9

I did not write down my ticket number, so I entered my email address to get it sent to my address. Unfortunately I have not received anything in my inbox and i have done this 3 times already. :(

5. six

six Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 17, 2011
    under the blue sky
    You need to check your spam folder.

6. STILLSMOK9

I always check my spam filter. Nothing in my spam from Madvapers!

7. MASTER0FDAMPF

MASTER0FDAMPF Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2011
    Philly
    go to madvapes.com and click on the help button at the top of the page, just under the main banner.

click view existing ticket on the right.

click the forgot tracking id link. Enter your email and use the bottom button to submit.

This will generate a new email with your tracking ID.

8. STILLSMOK9

I have done this several times already on the new ticket sent and the previous one. Still nothing!

9. ChrispyCritter

ChrispyCritter Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Have you ever received an email from them? Maybe you should check your MadVapes account and make sure your email is 100% correct in the "Update Address" link next to either billing or shipping info. What site is the email address from? I've had issues with not receiving emails with certain email providers.

Also some providers have expanding folders that might have a spam and separate junk folder you could have missed..Gmail has a drop down menu like that where you have to expand it to see the spam folder,trash folder and another Gmail/junk folder ect... IMO too many folders..so you might want to check other folders in your email...

10. STILLSMOK9

I've ordered quite few times from Madvapes, just never had any problems until now. Their emails have never gone to my junk mail and I always check to be sure...

Oh well, I'm lost on this one!

Thanks for your input guys! Madvapes seems to be dropping the ball on this one...

I'm sure they'll eventually get to it...

11. LordDavon

LordDavon Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2010
    Florida
    I submitted a ticket on Thursday. I received a confirmation email, with a support ticket tracking number right after. I still haven't received a response to it, so I figured they took the weekend off.

12. Sjkader

Sjkader Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 5, 2011
    Mellette, SD
    I submitted a ticket last week and still no response. Not used to this from MV

13. LordDavon

Oct 3, 2010
    Florida
    I still haven't heard anything either. I've gone a few days before, but this seems the longest. Maybe they took the person who shorted my order out back, and have been whipping them for a few days. I can see the joy in it! :lol:

14. hoogie76

hoogie76 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2009
    Charlotte, NC
    Sorry folks for the delays. a few of us are away this week and we've got a couple people out with the flu :(

If you're not getting auto replies from the ticket system, could be the email is getting blocked. Give another email account a try.

hoog

15. four2109

four2109 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 9, 2009
    S. Indiana
    I had a ticket in but had to go check the ticket number in the help tab. It was there.

16. scarlett faerie

scarlett faerie Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 4, 2012
    Concord, NC

I figured it had to be something like that. You've got us spoiled, you guys are always so attentive and fast!!

Hope the folks start feeling better, if not give me a call I'll drive the 30 odd minutes to give you guys a hand:2cool:

17. LordDavon

Oct 3, 2010
    Florida
    I received my latest order, and the missing battery was in it! I did add the support ticket number to my order's comments, and said that they were welcome to drop it in, and they did. I thought that this was excellent. Since I order from them almost bi-weekly -- I get a lot of batteries, attys, etc. for review items -- this was fine by me. Plus, there was no note of, "watched your review and we didn't think you making fun of us was funny". Awesome! They have a good sense of humor too.

Now, to tackle the DoD!

18. STILLSMOK9

6 days later and still no response from Madvapes on either of the two that I entered.

19. STILLSMOK9

20. Sjkader

Sjkader Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 5, 2011
    Mellette, SD
    I put in a ticket and someone closed it with no response. I reopened it. Still nothing. Original enter date 2/13. Someone is dropping the ball big time. Normally I would not say anything about this, but I have messaged the facebook account and no response. I would send another ticket but the original one was not answered. I was just asking about a product. Not a mistake or anything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.