Madvapes Ticket System

Status
Not open for further replies.

STILLSMOK9

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
Esoteric State of America
I recently voiced a complaint through madvapes ticket system. It is my first time to do this, so I'm not sure if I'm missing something. I assumed that they would communicate through email. I submitted the ticket last night, but I never got any email confirmation or anything... Am I supposed to get an email?

I went to the website to see if it was under my account, but no information.

Can someone please advise me here?

TIA

wolfstone5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2010
Somerset, Pennsylvania
You may want to try again. It's been a while since I submitted a ticket but I'm pretty sure you should get an automatic confirmation. I'm not 100 percent sure though. They're good about getting back to you but it's a holiday weekend. It won't be under your account information. You can try submitting another ticket but then be patient. Someone will get back to you.

STILLSMOK9

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
You may want to try again. It's been a while since I submitted a ticket but I'm pretty sure you should get an automatic confirmation. I'm not 100 percent sure though. They're good about getting back to you but it's a holiday weekend. It won't be under your account information. You can try submitting another ticket but then be patient. Someone will get back to you.

Thanks Wolf :)

STILLSMOK9

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
go to madvapes.com and click on the help button at the top of the page, just under the main banner.

click view existing ticket on the right.

click the forgot tracking id link. Enter your email and use the bottom button to submit.

This will generate a new email with your tracking ID.

I have done this several times already on the new ticket sent and the previous one. Still nothing!

ChrispyCritter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2011
West of Rochester,N.Y.
I have done this several times already on the new ticket sent and the previous one. Still nothing!

Have you ever received an email from them? Maybe you should check your MadVapes account and make sure your email is 100% correct in the "Update Address" link next to either billing or shipping info. What site is the email address from? I've had issues with not receiving emails with certain email providers.

Also some providers have expanding folders that might have a spam and separate junk folder you could have missed..Gmail has a drop down menu like that where you have to expand it to see the spam folder,trash folder and another Gmail/junk folder ect... IMO too many folders..so you might want to check other folders in your email...

STILLSMOK9

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
Have you ever received an email from them? Maybe you should check your MadVapes account and make sure your email is 100% correct in the "Update Address" link next to either billing or shipping info. What site is the email address from? I've had issues with not receiving emails with certain email providers.

Also some providers have expanding folders that might have a spam and separate junk folder you could have missed..Gmail has a drop down menu like that where you have to expand it to see the spam folder,trash folder and another Gmail/junk folder ect... IMO too many folders..so you might want to check other folders in your email...

I've ordered quite few times from Madvapes, just never had any problems until now. Their emails have never gone to my junk mail and I always check to be sure...

Oh well, I'm lost on this one!

Thanks for your input guys! Madvapes seems to be dropping the ball on this one...

I'm sure they'll eventually get to it...

scarlett faerie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2012
Concord, NC
Sorry folks for the delays. a few of us are away this week and we've got a couple people out with the flu :(

If you're not getting auto replies from the ticket system, could be the email is getting blocked. Give another email account a try.

hoog

I figured it had to be something like that. You've got us spoiled, you guys are always so attentive and fast!!

Hope the folks start feeling better, if not give me a call I'll drive the 30 odd minutes to give you guys a hand:2cool:

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
I received my latest order, and the missing battery was in it! I did add the support ticket number to my order's comments, and said that they were welcome to drop it in, and they did. I thought that this was excellent. Since I order from them almost bi-weekly -- I get a lot of batteries, attys, etc. for review items -- this was fine by me. Plus, there was no note of, "watched your review and we didn't think you making fun of us was funny". Awesome! They have a good sense of humor too.

Now, to tackle the DoD!

Sjkader

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2011
Mellette, SD
I put in a ticket and someone closed it with no response. I reopened it. Still nothing. Original enter date 2/13. Someone is dropping the ball big time. Normally I would not say anything about this, but I have messaged the facebook account and no response. I would send another ticket but the original one was not answered. I was just asking about a product. Not a mistake or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread