The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Cronus Clone button firing problems

Discussion in 'APV and Mods Discussion' started by jjkanto, Mar 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. jjkanto

jjkanto Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 26, 2013
    Patterson, CA
    I got a cronus clone the other day. It was working great for a couple hours, then it ceased to fire when the button was pressed. The atty and the batteries are not the problem, they work in/on other mods. The issue has to involve the internal components of the button/switch assembly. Anyone have any suggestions as far as disassembly and or a fix to my firing issue? Thank you!

2. zipflint

zipflint Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 26, 2012
    Spartanburg, SC
    I haven't done this myself, but I'm pretty sure you'd need to use that tiny allen key and remove the grub screws that catch on the lock ring. Take those out, and I would think you should be able to unscrew the button from the base pretty much like any other mod.

Note: I have not done this myself. But I do have to occasionally back those little screws in or out. They seem to possess free will!
    Iiiieeeee!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.