FDA Crowdfunding

Status
Not open for further replies.

sqirl1

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2011
St. Louis, MO
So I have an idea: why don't we get a crowdfunding campaign going to help manufacturers pay for section 910 applications? If the FDA can't handle a few hundred cigarette applications, they're gonna have a really bad time processing the tens of thousands of applications for e-cig hardware/liquid. I say if the FDA wants to take our stuff away from us, we make them work for it and help pay for dumping as much paperwork on them as possible. And the longer it takes for the FDA to GET to an application the longer the product stays on the market. I think we could raise enough money to pay for at least most hardware and some of the more popular vendors like TotallyWicked.

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
Copied from SFATA at FB

Today, CASAA, SFATA, AEMSA, AVA and NBS have formally announced their coalition to pursue legal and legislative strategies now that the FDA’s final deeming regulations have been released.

The coalition will continue working to determine the correct litigation strategy and legislative actions. We will be informing the vapor industry and community of next steps, deadlines, PR objectives, and grassroots efforts. Organizations interested in participating should contact coalition partners.

Please feel free to contact any of the organizations listed above for more details in the coming days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread