Crystal FLüX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Amy, play nice. Leave some mentholmania for the other nice customers. Like meeeee! :D
never fear..you are dealing with a broke lady here
am just crossing fingers that after paying some bills and figuring out how to get christmas presents there will be some left by the time I can get some...OMG that mentholmania is the BEST!!

burns_erin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
The ArmPit of Texas
never fear..you are dealing with a broke lady here
am just crossing fingers that after paying some bills and figuring out how to get christmas presents there will be some left by the time I can get some...OMG that mentholmania is the BEST!!

It is pretty awesome. I only bought my bottle to tempt my buddy, but it is quickly becoming my all day vape.

Sent from my G2...so please excuse the spelling errors, correct gets the best of me.

arjay55

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2010
- ɹəpun uʍop -
My problem is if I buy now it lands at Christmas Day (or there abouts) and I'll be in Adelaide. Hmmmn. I suppose I could get it delivered to my daughter's place . . . hmmmn. Surely 2/3 botlle will last me for a couple of weeks (since I bought about 20 5, 10 & 30ml samples during Black Friday weekend.) I was very bad but made 5 different vendors happy (including a beloved Gotvapes).

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
My problem is if I buy now it lands at Christmas Day (or there abouts) and I'll be in Adelaide. Hmmmn. I suppose I could get it delivered to my daughter's place . . . hmmmn. Surely 2/3 botlle will last me for a couple of weeks (since I bought about 20 5, 10 & 30ml samples during Black Friday weekend.) I was very bad but made 5 different vendors happy (including a beloved Gotvapes).

ooo no no no....you are happy too :) my suggestion is to try to use your Menthol Manian as a "treat" from now until you receive your order...sounds like you got enough ejuice to last ya a bit :)
happy vapin
Amy

arjay55

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2010
- ɹəpun uʍop -
ooo no no no....you are happy too :) my suggestion is to try to use your Menthol Manian as a "treat" from now until you receive your order...sounds like you got enough ejuice to last ya a bit :)
happy vapin
Amy

Alas, I'm not strong enough. I'm going through it a twice my normal rate. Woe is me ( :lol: )

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
Alas, I'm not strong enough. I'm going through it a twice my normal rate. Woe is me ( :lol: )

Then Enjoy the Heck out of it :) :vapor: :vapor:

But I know, you will get through this difficult time. (moment of silence please)
Wish warm wishes and know I will be thinking of you through your dificult time..
Mentholmania Dreams
Amy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread