Crystal Lariat

Status
Not open for further replies.

teslastick

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2010
OR
I got to sample this one out.

Vaped 9mg with a vivi nova at 4.7 volt 2.8ohm coil.

Very smooth, mild, somewhat sweet, very tobacco leafy flavor. Tastes like a Beech Nut chew flavor with a hint of a Swisher Sweet.

Vaped through 4 tanks before cleaning and dry burning. Not a lot of gunk buildup either. Good TH and vapor.

Good stuff Maynard......

byggd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2011
So Cal
OK I've vaped this flavor for a couple of days and it lives up to it's description.

I started out looking for the true cig tasting juice but they all seemed to have the same chemical taste to me. Then I got hooked on fruit flavors, green apple, banana berry, etc etc but kind of burning out on that phase.

Now my all-day vap is a peppermint, cotton candy, tobacco flavor.

Crystal Lariat doesn't have a mint but it is spot on as a tobacco flavor without the ashy taste. If you know of anyone trying to quit analogs and looking for a great tobacco flavor this one hits a home run!!

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Thank you- this is exactly what we were going for with this....

OK I've vaped this flavor for a couple of days and it lives up to it's description.

I started out looking for the true cig tasting juice but they all seemed to have the same chemical taste to me. Then I got hooked on fruit flavors, green apple, banana berry, etc etc but kind of burning out on that phase.

Now my all-day vap is a peppermint, cotton candy, tobacco flavor.

Crystal Lariat doesn't have a mint but it is spot on as a tobacco flavor without the ashy taste. If you know of anyone trying to quit analogs and looking for a great tobacco flavor this one hits a home run!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread