Cuboid 150W problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jer213

Oct 11, 2014
Crossville, TN
Hi all, I need some help. I just got a Cuboid 150W. Its my first mod I bought in a year. My other mod that a have is a sigelei 150W.

So the problem I'm having is that the Cuboid 150W wont go past 68.8 Watts in power mode and It wont stay in temp mode at all. I do not have this issue on my sigelei. I'm using dual coil Stainless Steel fused clapton 26/32 wire with 6 wraps around one of those little blue screw drivers. It omh's out at 0.11 My battery's are Samsung 25R. Is this normal for this kind of mod?

Last edited:

Jer213

Oct 11, 2014
Crossville, TN
This is a brand new set of Samsung 25R, I also tried a 1 month out set of Sony VTC5. Its still doing it. I don't know if its just this mod. All my battery's are fully charged and marred.

I gave up of the stainless build and put a kanthal clapton 7 wraps, 0.44 ohms and it goes to 184 watts.

Whats weird is that if I attach the kanthal build on and raise my wattage up then switch to the stainless build the second I screw the atty down it changes my wattage. So I'm pretty sure its a limitation in the software.

I guess I will email joytech.

Last edited:

smokinGAVIN

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2014
Manila, Philippines
I just got one for my wife today. It does go all the way to 150 Watts with Samsung 25Rs. It did fire with no issues.
IMG_7222.JPG

Reactions: Dreamer68

Severed_Sanity

Dec 3, 2015
I received the replacement unit from MyVaporStore.com. They sent me a brand new unit right away. I must say they have done a great job helping with everything. Great place to work with. I give them big props.

Now, as for the the Cuboid itself I must say that I am very pleased. It's awesome for use with low wattage tanks, like Subtank Mini, and powerful cloud checkers like the TFV4. Have not had much of a chance to play with the temperature settings yet but will update this post when I do.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Dreamer68
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread