Cue Vapor System

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
Anyone seen or heard about this thing? Caught an infomercial on late night TV because I got woken up in the middle of the night. Kept making me check to see if my mod was auto firing from the sound they were playing where you hear sizzle and pops. Not really inexpensive but interesting design for a sealed system. Looking to here you thoughts or anything you have heard about it.

6_std_1484761090.png

Cue Vapor

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
Is this the infomercial where they say they'll send you the device free and you just have to buy the cartridges?

I saw one like that about a month ago - caught it on the antenna from a station in Buffalo NY.

When they said "FREE FREE FREE" to the first 200 people that called I burst out laughing. :lol: I could only imagine how much the disposable cartridges cost.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
$7 :shock:

... that's $42 for 30ml of juice plus the disposable coils in the sealed container.
That could get expensive, especially if you got a bad coil and had to throw the whole thing away. Could be good for smokers to get them off the cigs.... but after a while they would probably be looking to go to the next level.

I imagine they'll sell a few of these things. Some people will go to the next level. Some will probably go back to smoking. :eek:

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
Sad thing is things like this might be all that is left when the FDA gets done with us. Totally sealed, self contained units, only juice choice what they give us, Only BT can afford the PMTA.

THIS unit is exactly what people looking to quit with vaping are likely to be forced to use in the future. It works for you or it doesn't either way BT wins on the front end and BP on the terminal end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread