Status
Not open for further replies.

Gummy Bare

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
San Diego, California
there was one that blew op in a guys face in San Diego this spring He got burns lost some teeth and shrapnel in the face. Its best to know what your playing with and how to use it safely and properly.
Any pictures of this one? I live in SD and am pretty ip on the drama and happenings (not all of it of course, because who's got time for ALL the vape drama anywhere). But since this is my home town, I'm kinda intrested inn it.

ppeeble

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2013
Poole UK
Serendipity.... Only today i hard shorted a brand new Samsung 25R. It was shorted for about a second and the heat that came off it burnt me when i tried to pick it up. (I was re-wrapping the cell at the time and dropped a metal cap on to the top of the battery- the metal cap instantly welded itself to the battery).
I can tell you that regardless of explosions and venting etc, it gets damn hot damn fast. :yawn:

Gummy Bare

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
San Diego, California
Chicken, tacos, waffles and bacon after all that.

Lol
Im with ya bad.
You should check out out "roscoe's chicken and waffles" if your ever in the socal LA'ish area.... will blow your mind. World famous. Fried chicken and waffles to die for. Long line at times though, but worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread