Status
Not open for further replies.

Repent

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
Central Oregon
I've been doing alot of searching looking for as much info on RY4 as I can. I'm reading alot of posts about folks favorite RY4 vendor and other than BWB, which as I'm understanding it is usually out of stock (perpetually OOS=Why bother?), who has your favorite RY4 and why?

I believe my tastes would lean towards more pronounced caramel and vanilla with a hint of tobacco but having the tobacco taste in the background.

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
I've been doing alot of searching looking for as much info on RY4 as I can. I'm reading alot of posts about folks favorite RY4 vendor and other than BWB, which as I'm understanding it is usually out of stock (perpetually OOS=Why bother?), who has your favorite RY4 and why?

I believe my tastes would lean towards more pronounced caramel and vanilla with a hint of tobacco but having the tobacco taste in the background.

I dont think you would care for bwb ry4 anyways if you want just a hint of tobacco, cuz imo, bwb ry4 is more tobacco than anything else. Not an ry4 fan so I cant give much of an opinion.

Repent

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
Central Oregon
I think you would like NLVs Ry4 if you like it more on the sweet side. Hopefully they got it restocked by now.

I'm not immediatly familiar with NLV but googled and found NiteLiteVapor.

Their description reads:
NLV Renegade is a smooth semi-nutty tobacco flavor accented with soft tones of caramel and vanillas. Similarities to the popular RY-4 (by Ruyan). Renegade is one of the most desired e-liquids on our menu.

This formula is in a blended combination of 65% PG and 35% VG. 30ml for $10

Sounds promising.

Repent

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
Central Oregon
The closest I've come to the authentic RY4 is from ikenvape.com. A friend of mine used to vape the original that disappeared and Isaac has darn near replicated the original flavor according to her. I really enjoy it also!

I've read that before. Wish his site would get back up and running. Last thing I ordered from Isaac was 801 Fusions. Love those things. Would try his RY4 as well. Will have to stalk his site.

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
I've read that before. Wish his site would get back up and running. Last thing I ordered from Isaac was 801 Fusions. Love those things. Would try his RY4 as well. Will have to stalk his site.

I love the 801 Fusions. Put Isaac's RY4 in one and it'll curl your toes IMO...at least it does mine. I don't have a clue what is going on with his site. It's been down for quite some time now.

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
Plus 1 on IKV's RY4. Not sure the reason but I do know Isaac has about finished his new site. It isn't open for purchasing yet but he is working on it feverishly. Still don't have an exact date for it going back up but I will be one of those hogging the bandwidth when it is open.

I love his atties, love the Fusions and simply swear by his 901's. I am not a real sweets lover but his RY4 is one of the best I have tried and I have tried way too many. Shame the original formula was "lost" but for those that used it, many say Isaac has come darn close with his formula.

Dream

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2011
Redondo Beach
Describe what you mean by "Big". I don't mind the tobacco element just don't want it to dominate or be "in my face".

In wine-speak, big and elegant can be contradictory terms. That a juice can be both is a testament to the mixer, himself. Anyhow, big would be rich, full, intense, intoxicating (in a poetic sense)..

The extracted tobacco is mild and clean. The whole is greater than the sum of its parts.

Pharein

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2011
New Zealand

Hey Repent,

There's a good chance of finding some useful ry4-specific info here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...views/193327-really-big-ry4-roundup-long.html.

I'll also recommend NLV's Renegade for a sweeter RY4 vape, although I do prefer a more pronounced tobacco in mine.

Cheers.

Repent

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
Central Oregon
Hey Repent,

There's a good chance of finding some useful ry4-specific info here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...views/193327-really-big-ry4-roundup-long.html.

I'll also recommend NLV's Renegade for a sweeter RY4 vape, although I do prefer a more pronounced tobacco in mine.

Cheers.

I have that thread open in a tab next to this one. With all the talk about RY4 flavor changing even with the same vendor I was looking for the mostest updatedest info possible.

Got to pull the trigger tonight. Will need to reread the info so far and get something on order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread