Minnesota, USA

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Damn that's cheap. I was going to tell OP that he has to up the budget a bit for reliability but that's a steal for sure.
Believe it or not, they just finished a huge run of blems at $30. Stockpiles were built in many homes.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Oh zamnn, i remember them provaris in the 100's long ago when i last checked. Right on! For sure copping satin silver one. Last question, im not a sub ohmer, im content still in the 1.5-2.0 ohm areas. VV or not to VV?
Yeah. Same specs as the older ones, just with a different design. Still 3.5 amp limit so it's not for the low-lows.

VV, yes indeed. OLLLLLD skewl.

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Oh zamnn, i remember them provaris in the 100's long ago when i last checked. Right on! For sure copping satin silver one. Last question, im not a sub ohmer, im content still in the 1.5-2.0 ohm areas. Whats the recommended volts? Im used to wattages now.
For 1.5 in a ProTank I start at about 3.2V, for the 1.8's I'll go about 3.4V to start and work up. For a Nautilus or a Cero tank with an Aspire BVC coil at 1.8Ω I go 3.8V.

The old rule of thumb was to take the Ω and add 2. But I have found with a tank like the PT2's with less airflow a little less is better, like Ω plus 1.5. With the newer BVC type coils there is a lot more surface area for both the wick, and the airflow across the coil so they can handle more power and produce more vapor with greater efficiency and life.

NerdVap0r

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
Bay Area
This stealth mod is for when im out at night with my aspire triton 2/cleito with 1.8ohm stock coils. I have dedicated reo mods and old kayfun lites RBA for home and office.

The mini volts 40w were awesome, loved everything bout them but its reliability. They looked and vaped amazing, super small size etc while it was workin but they just randomly fry or stop charging. After the first one died in first 4 days, i just thought it was a isolated defect as the second survived longer. Second mini volt basically died 2 days ago. It didn't even survived 2 months of strictly light night time use (3-4 nights a week) so i gave up on them lol.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
And who could blame you, seriously. That's not a great lifespan for them.

My little bitty stealthy vapes are (and have been for quite some time) with the iTazte VV3 (or 4s). Lightweight, stealthy, vapor but not too much. Yet they too, have limited lifespans. I've had 2 that went to the Innokin rainbow bridge.

dsheik

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2014
overland park, KS
Talkin old skewl $50 would getcha 5 o these shipped!
Sigelei ZMAX V3 Telescopic Variable Mod
I snagged 2. Still want 1 of these tho
Search results for: 'Silenus' | Madvapes
an a coupla dese
Sigelei Zmax Mini 18350 VV/VW Mod - VapoRider

Good deals there. I remember when the Silenus came out. Wanted one back then but I was looking for smaller mods at that point and if I remember right it was at or over $100. If it was a least 20w Id probably grab one at that price.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
My stealth mods are REO mini 14500's with hornet atties, or ProVari mini's with ProTank 2 or Cero Tanks. For super stealth I mix a juice with 90 PG and 10 H2O, with little to no flavor. Hold it in for 2-4 seconds and no visible vapor upon exhale. I have vaped that mix for hours sitting in an airport without anyone being the wiser...

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Good deals there. I remember when the Silenus came out. Wanted one back then but I was looking for smaller mods at that point and if I remember right it was at or over $100. If it was a least 20w Id probably grab one at that price.
I started to order one about a week ago. Got almost thru checkout when I saw MadVapes is now charging a $6+surcharge for shipping to TX!!! WTH? NO NO NO!! Ain't happening, ferget you MadVapes!

dsheik

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2014
overland park, KS
I started to order one about a week ago. Got almost thru checkout when I saw MadVapes is now charging a $6+surcharge for shipping to TX!!! WTH? NO NO NO!! Ain't happening, ferget you MadVapes!
I just did a walk through to see if they have this surcharge shipping to Kansas. They dont. I removed it from cart anyway. Im not sure why they need a surcharge, their shipping rates are a little on the high side to begin with. Just under $5 for standard first class shipping

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
The cero tanks are the ones that look lke the kanger mini's right? They any good? I still like clearos for social outtings.

Cero Love. They are absolutely wonderful tanks. I've used them for well over a year now, and can tell you they are a) easy to fill and maintain, b) consistent and flawless performers, and 3)for the pricepoint? MARVELOUS.

They take Aspire BVCs and Kanger coils as well. Great airflow, and just so well built. Yes, I'm a huge fan, and recommend them highly.

(just in case anyone wants to know: Anyvape CeroTank V2 Glassomizer Tank)

2015-02-18 22.13.17.jpg

20150616_113234.jpg

cerotank AF.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread