Small Mod for stealth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PodVaper

ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2019
Asia-Pacific
@Brewdawg1181 Ah, did found it on AliExp, quick into the cart. This will be mine. :D
upload_2021-3-23_3-13-30.png

• Winner
Reactions: Brewdawg1181

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
Wow...down to $10 already. I thought they were crazy for "improving" a mini product by making it bigger. I mean, shrink it and keep 1400mAh, or same size with more power. Apparently I wasn't the only one that thought that.

At that price, I thought about picking up a couple. But wanted to confirm the size- they all drive me crazy by showing only dimensions with the tank. How hard is it to add one more spec for a product people are buying partly for the size? Guess I'm out, because I'm not gonna scour the internet to find out, and don't really need more internals, especially if they're too big.

Reactions: PodVaper

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
@Brewdawg1181 Ah, did found it on AliExp, quick into the cart. This will be mine. :D
View attachment 935243
Great - glad I could help!

Now, if you find a good refillable, long lasting coil pod like a Vladdin RE, let me know. That's been my go-to for a couple of years, because the ceramic lasts a long time with my NET juice (max out at about 4 refills). But I'm running low on the pods, and they're impossible to find - cheap enough, anyway. That's the problem with most pods- the good ones are expensive, and aren't on the market very long.

If I don't find a good deal on a batch (or better yet, a decent rebuildable pod), when I run out I'll just have to go back to my RTA's full time, with an occasional Alto I guess.

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
The Target Mini II (mod only) is 25.7 mm x 62.5 mm x 37.2 mm according to Fasttech.
Thanks, Unc...I'd forgotten when I used to shop more, I found that FT always gave the most complete specs- usually more than the mfg.

Yeah, definitely out- that's almost 30% bigger in volume overall.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I found that FT always gave the most complete specs- usually more than the mfg.

That's why I always have a FT tab pinned in my browser and usually link to them regardless of where a person ultimately will shop for their gear. :thumb: Best specs and usually best pics.

FT measures their stock unlike other shops. In a case like the target mini mods where there is an odd shape, they usually measure at the widest part, so something to keep in mind.

Last edited:
    • Agree

PodVaper

ECF Veteran
    Jan 9, 2019
    Asia-Pacific
    Great - glad I could help!

Now, if you find a good refillable, long lasting coil pod like a Vladdin RE, let me know. That's been my go-to for a couple of years, because the ceramic lasts a long time with my NET juice (max out at about 4 refills). But I'm running low on the pods, and they're impossible to find - cheap enough, anyway. That's the problem with most pods- the good ones are expensive, and aren't on the market very long.

If I don't find a good deal on a batch (or better yet, a decent rebuildable pod), when I run out I'll just have to go back to my RTA's full time, with an occasional Alto I guess.
    Not much that can hold up against the VladdinRE lasting, i had used the Zero as the replacement of the Vladdin because the pods I got are not reliable some work some dont, tho can be fixed by hard tapping it on the table. But then I gave away my Zero and replaced it with Relx Infinity pod (very popular over here). The pod itself uses Feelm tech (ceramic coil) but comes with a builtin juice, the results came out as the smoothest draw I ever had. I do know its not working in other countries because of the builtin juice ban. But an easy and ready to go over here, personally my one on the go pod right now.

• Informative

PodVaper

ECF Veteran
    Jan 9, 2019
    Asia-Pacific
    Thanks you for the links. Much appreciated. I got the target mini now, waiting to be shipped.

After couple of days I plan to buy some other mods too, just to have a bunch to choose from, rest will be mine. Lol :D

PodVaper

ECF Veteran
    Jan 9, 2019
    Asia-Pacific
    Yeah... I got the T40W because I specifically wanted to run it with a Gear RTA. And it would be a Backup to My 40W Stealth's.

Teslacigs_T40W_VW_VW_Box_Mod_2000mAh5_620x.jpg

Turns out that I really Liked the T40W. So I got 2 More. And relegated My Tesla SxS's to backups.

LOL
    Thanks! Another small tiny Mod that would fit my list.

Reactions: zoiDman

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    You may want to consider the eleaf istick 30W for your friend. It's still being made today and it's a very simple mod without menu temp control. Strictly a VV or VW mod. Still very popular and they seem to a while. Stick with the 30W, no the 20W. 20W has a brass 510, no good, and no spring-loaded 510 positive contact.

$25.45 Authentic Eleaf iStick 30W 2200mAh VV VW APV Box Mod - 2-8V / 5-30W at FastTech - Free Shipping

In my opinion, the weakest part of all these cheap built-in battery mods is the USB port. Always be gentle when inserting and removing the USB cord for charging.

Last edited:
    • Informative

PodVaper

ECF Veteran
    Jan 9, 2019
    Asia-Pacific
    You may want to consider the eleaf istick 30W for your friend. It's still being made today and it's a very simple mod without menu temp control. Strictly a VV or VW mod. Still very popular and they seem to a while. Stick with the 30W, no the 20W. 20W has a brass 510, no good.

$25.45 Authentic Eleaf iStick 30W 2200mAh VV VW APV Box Mod - 2-8V / 5-30W at FastTech - Free Shipping

In my opinion, the weakest part of all these cheap built-in battery mods is the USB port. Always be gentle when inserting and removing the USB cord for charging.
    Thank you UncleJuncle! Added into my list now. Oh, and thank you for the USB insert advice, much appreciated will tell him too!

Be well.

Last edited:

PodVaper

ECF Veteran
    Jan 9, 2019
    Asia-Pacific
    Alright folks, I'm quite having a long list to buy now. And I think this would be enough to choose from for my buddy here (me too :D). Will start the ordering in the next few days, when the paycheck comes out (soon). My CC is going to burn after this, but I couldn't stop myself for just one.

Thank you for all the help, info and links that you had provided to me.

Be well.

Reactions: zoiDman

Falconeer

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 27, 2015
    Dunoon, West of Scotland.
    You'll be fixed up now, but as my iStick 30w died this week after five and a quarter years faithful service at home and abroad I've just replaced it with an Innokin Coolfire Mini.

For future reference here's a pic of it in my hand ( larger than life) and showing how a TPD size Zenith screws right down into it where it works perfectly.

Happy vaping whatever you end up with!

1.jpg
    2.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread