Custom vape liquids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caserskii

May 6, 2015
Hi all,
Apart from breaking vaporisers in my newbie years I have been playing with flavours etc
And it feels like something's missing I'm asking as I love the fuzion vapour flavours such as rasta blood unicorn blood and sour apples I'm wondering even though with a say sour apple flavour concentrate same mixture of vg/pg and nicotine what am I missing and how does water effect the blends and what amount should or can be applied
Look forward to comments cheers

DreamWithin

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2012
New England
You'll find a lot of good DIY discussion here: DIY E-Liquid | E-Cigarette Forum
Looking at what other people are doing with their mixes can give some good insight into what works well

I think the "colonel's secret recipe" in some premium juices is probably just a touch of other flavorings added into the mixes. So for example, maybe you found this wicked awesome melon juice that you can't replicate with just melon flavorings. Maybe the commercial juice has just a tiny bit of other "accent" flavors like apple or lemon or something, not enough to really identify yet enough to alter the overall flavor profile just a smidge :)

Also, all flavorings are not created equal. You could try a dozen sour apple flavorings that all taste quite different from each other

As to your question about water, the only use to adding water to a mix that I can see is for the purpose of thinning the juice consistency. In that application a little can go a very long way. Adding too much water can impact the vape quality (and it doesn't take much to do this)

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Hello and welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here!:)

For all things DIY head on over to the DIY ELiquid Forum. Lots of great info in all the "stickies"

Recommended Reading For People New to DYI

For a juice mixing calculator consider using eJuiceMeUp

Here are some threads you may like to read through for different flavoring companies. Many of the posts include recipes and comments about a specific flavor.

Nicotine Comparisons <= They don't all taste the same.

1. Flavor Arts (FA) - Pure Vapes has 3ml FlavourArt flavorings
2. The Flavor Apprentice (TFA) - The Flavor Apprentice Flavoring Thread => Also see Bill's Magic Vapor's Blog
3. Inawera (IW) - Inawera - a few reviews
4. Capella (CAP) - DIY Capella's Recipe Thread v2.0
5. Hangsen (HS) - The Hangsen Thread
6. VapingZone (VZ) - New Super Concentrated Flavors & New Super Concentrated Flavors - Part 2
7. Flavor West (FW) - Flavor West DIY flavor review

DIY Recipe Sites

* E-Liquid Recipes <= Feel free to post your recipes here for all members to enjoy
* EcigExpress Archive Cookbook
* EcigVape
* UK E-Liquid Recipes
* kritikalmass - E-Liquid Recipes
* One Stop DIY Shop - Recipes
* Reddit Recipes - Read the Sidebar

Reactions: tehdarkaura
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread