Not open for further replies.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Hi, for whatever reason we never received any of the tickets you created. Were you using a cell phone, or a actual computer with a full browser?

You can also email directly support@litecigusa.net or call the toll free number monday - friday 1-888-960-7857

I was using my cellphone because my computer was down for a while. I'll go ahead and try again while my computer is working. Thanks.

ingenieur

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2009
Hi - Thought I'd share my experience with purchases & customer service from LiteCig from the last few weeks. I purchased an EgO DCT that malfunctioned - as far as I can tell, there was a blockage between the tank & the atomizer & the wick was burned after minimal use - & after contacting customer service I received a couple of terse e-mails that were quick to put the blame on me. There was no offer for refund or replacement & I purchased a Kanger Clearomizer as a replacement; this product, too, is faulty. It isn't effectively sealed between the tank, atomizer, & air chamber, & the device constantly sucks up a substantial amount of fluid into the air chamber. Maybe these are known issues (Buyer Beware!) but if so, it would be helpful to have some warnings attached.

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
I ordered an item, and now I cannot find any information on the order.

I had gotten an order confirmation email from litecigusa saying
"CustomerID# 73028

Thank you for your order. Your order number is 232239, placed 11/21/2013 at 04:02PM. "

When I try to find the order, there are no orders for the last month on litecigusa.

USPS cannot find the tracking number either.
====
edit
====

got a response already

"This order was flagged by our fraud system and cancelled and refunded. It was not placed from within the USA. We also do not ship to any freight or package forwarding companies."

apparently they wont ship to package forwarding companies

Last edited:

ingenieur

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2009
Hi - Thought I'd share my experience with purchases & customer service from LiteCig from the last few weeks. I purchased an EgO DCT that malfunctioned - as far as I can tell, there was a blockage between the tank & the atomizer & the wick was burned after minimal use - & after contacting customer service I received a couple of terse e-mails that were quick to put the blame on me. There was no offer for refund or replacement & I purchased a Kanger Clearomizer as a replacement; this product, too, is faulty. It isn't effectively sealed between the tank, atomizer, & air chamber, & the device constantly sucks up a substantial amount of fluid into the air chamber. Maybe these are known issues (Buyer Beware!) but if so, it would be helpful to have some warnings attached.

So much for that, no response whatsoever. Thanks for nothing!

shawnp1

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I am sorry if the replies seemed terse. They were not meant that way. Sometimes with the volume of emails we get in a day the short replies can be taken the wrong way. We do our best to answer all emails as quickly as possible and if some of them being quick and short came across the wrong way to you I apologize for that.

greenie

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
Pacific Northwest
I am sorry if the replies seemed terse. They were not meant that way. Sometimes with the volume of emails we get in a day the short replies can be taken the wrong way. We do our best to answer all emails as quickly as possible and if some of them being quick and short came across the wrong way to you I apologize for that.

After the many years dealing with Lite cig, I believe this to be true. Nice guy ...not an a- h... :D

greenie

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
Pacific Northwest
USPS lost my order! They were late, almost 6 pm. Marked the item as delivered but didn't leave it or gave it to a neighbor. I am pretty sure my neighbors don't vape.

I talked to the driver today. He said there were two new guys on the route yesterday.

I would love to say thanks for the tried and true menthol but I can't. :(

Most importantly, my account information is in the bag so if anyone calls lite cig saying they are me, it isn't me. :(
( for account security purposes ) Thanks

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Ordered last night, messed up my order... :facepalm: So I sent an email to CS explaining my mistake, in the middle of the night. First thing this morning, I get an email back, "No problem, we'll fix your order before we ship." A few hours later, shipping confirmation.

I've been ordering from LiteCig for years--every single order was shipped within 24 hours (usually less), everything was always right--no mistakes on their part, not even a faulty product. I never had to return anything, ask for a replacement or a refund.

The only screw up was my own--last night. And LiteCig took care of it!

Thank you guys! You rock! :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread