The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Customer Feedback thread.

Discussion in 'LiteCig' started by shawnp1, Aug 18, 2009.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. shawnp1

shawnp1 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Hi, for whatever reason we never received any of the tickets you created. Were you using a cell phone, or a actual computer with a full browser?

2. shawnp1

You can also email directly support@litecigusa.net or call the toll free number monday - friday 1-888-960-7857

3. DancingHeretik

DancingHeretik Dancing in the Chaos ECF Veteran Verified Member

Supporting member
    Mar 20, 2011
    San Antonio, TX
    I was using my cellphone because my computer was down for a while. I'll go ahead and try again while my computer is working. Thanks.

4. shawnp1

We still have not received any email on them dancingheretik.

5. DancingHeretik

Supporting member
    Mar 20, 2011
    San Antonio, TX
    Ok. Finally caught my computer and my internet both working at the same time and emailed you from my computer this time. Hopefully, it finally gets through.

6. shawnp1

7. ingenieur

ingenieur Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 20, 2009
    Hi - Thought I'd share my experience with purchases & customer service from LiteCig from the last few weeks. I purchased an EgO DCT that malfunctioned - as far as I can tell, there was a blockage between the tank & the atomizer & the wick was burned after minimal use - & after contacting customer service I received a couple of terse e-mails that were quick to put the blame on me. There was no offer for refund or replacement & I purchased a Kanger Clearomizer as a replacement; this product, too, is faulty. It isn't effectively sealed between the tank, atomizer, & air chamber, & the device constantly sucks up a substantial amount of fluid into the air chamber. Maybe these are known issues (Buyer Beware!) but if so, it would be helpful to have some warnings attached.

8. DancingHeretik

Supporting member
    Mar 20, 2011
    San Antonio, TX
    I just realized, I never said thank you for your quick response. So, thank you!

9. sda2010

sda2010 Senior Member ECF Veteran Verified Member

Jun 6, 2010
    Pittsburgh
    I have ordered different items 3 times. The orders are always as described, the prices are always great(on most things) and the shipping is very fast.

10. edyle

edyle ECF Guru ECF Veteran Verified Member

I ordered an item, and now I cannot find any information on the order.

I had gotten an order confirmation email from litecigusa saying
    "CustomerID# 73028

Thank you for your order. Your order number is 232239, placed 11/21/2013 at 04:02PM. "

When I try to find the order, there are no orders for the last month on litecigusa.

USPS cannot find the tracking number either.
    ====
    edit
    ====

got a response already

"This order was flagged by our fraud system and cancelled and refunded. It was not placed from within the USA. We also do not ship to any freight or package forwarding companies."

apparently they wont ship to package forwarding companies

11. ingenieur

ingenieur Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 20, 2009
    So much for that, no response whatsoever. Thanks for nothing!

12. shawnp1

I am sorry if the replies seemed terse. They were not meant that way. Sometimes with the volume of emails we get in a day the short replies can be taken the wrong way. We do our best to answer all emails as quickly as possible and if some of them being quick and short came across the wrong way to you I apologize for that.

13. greenie

greenie Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 10, 2009
    Pacific Northwest
    After the many years dealing with Lite cig, I believe this to be true. Nice guy ...not an a- h... :D

14. greenie

greenie Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 10, 2009
    Pacific Northwest
    USPS lost my order! They were late, almost 6 pm. Marked the item as delivered but didn't leave it or gave it to a neighbor. I am pretty sure my neighbors don't vape.

I talked to the driver today. He said there were two new guys on the route yesterday.

I would love to say thanks for the tried and true menthol but I can't. :(

Most importantly, my account information is in the bag so if anyone calls lite cig saying they are me, it isn't me. :(
    ( for account security purposes ) Thanks

15. Charley Crystal

Charley Crystal Senior Member ECF Veteran

I purchased my eRoll from here! Fast shipping, item was packaged great. There was even a second atty cover in the box! So thank you so much for that! I was banging my head feeling silly not realizing I'd need a second one, so bonus!

16. firechick

firechick Ultra Member ECF Veteran Verified Member

Jun 24, 2009
    Upstate New York
    Ordered Sunday night, shipped Monday. Everything was packaged very well and arrived in good shape. Great service from these folks!

17. Katya

Katya ECF Guru ECF Veteran Verified Member

Supporting member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Ordered last night, messed up my order... :facepalm: So I sent an email to CS explaining my mistake, in the middle of the night. First thing this morning, I get an email back, "No problem, we'll fix your order before we ship." A few hours later, shipping confirmation.

I've been ordering from LiteCig for years--every single order was shipped within 24 hours (usually less), everything was always right--no mistakes on their part, not even a faulty product. I never had to return anything, ask for a replacement or a refund.

The only screw up was my own--last night. And LiteCig took care of it!

Thank you guys! You rock! :toast:

18. sparalis

sparalis Full Member

May 11, 2012
    bristol,Pa.
    Ordered once on Saturday,realized I needed more supplies.Emailed the store,about adding on my order.The owner contacted me personally and took care of it.

19. drewspuppet

drewspuppet Full Member Verified Member

Sep 8, 2014
    MN
    Have placed about 6 orders from them in last few months. They are always super fast to ship, no problems.