Customer Feedback thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rictic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2012
Miami, FL
I've had good experiences with your site. Easy to navigate, fast shipping, and above average product quality consistency. There are two things I would like to bring up though:

- I was going to buy some Boge cartos listed as 510 BOGE Stainless Steel SOFT CAP Blank Cartomizers, however it does not list the resistance. I assume it is 3.0 ohm (a customer left a review saying it was 3.0 ohm) but I did hesitate to purchase them based on assumption.

- There are other vendors that allow you to choose the replacement head resistances on vivi nova and mini vivi nova kits. This option makes a huge difference; I like to get 2.4 ohm heads most of the time, I never use 1.8 ohm. I have had good experiences with the vivi nova quality from you guys, plus you offer first-class shipping so I did end up choosing litecigusa, but it would be nice in the future to have that option.

Other than that, great site. Oh and thank you for adding the tank colors for the mini vivi nova. Saved me from having to pay extra shipping from someone else.

Kayo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
Northeast PA
I'm new to vaping and ordered my first APV from LITECIGUSA and had a great experience. I placed my order on-line on Tuesday, January 1, 2013, and received it on Friday, January 4. I ordered a Joye eGo-C Twist stainless 1000mah battery and Vision Mini Vivi Nova clearomizer - prices were great and couldn't beat the shipping time!

Akij987

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2012
MN
I'm am pretty new to vaping, but in my 2 months of online ordering, LiteCig has become my go to supplier. Quick shipping, good pricing, and NLV Juice keep me coming back. I got a eRoll kit in the begining of Febuary and loved it. After 10 days or so the PCC quit charging, I contacted LiteCig and they told me to send it back and they would test it. A week later a brand new replacement showed up in the mail. I have nothing but good things to say about this vendor. You guys rock!!!!!!

Spike64

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
Michigan
I just want to take a second to express my appreciation for the outstanding customer service that I experienced with my first order with LitecigUSA. The order was shipped very quickly. One of the items, an inexpensive little cone that covers the eGo batt connector outside thread when the UDCT is mounted was not the correct one and didn't fit. I sent an email to customer service and Shawn replied almost immediately. What a refreshing experience. No hassles, no problems. He immediately shipped out the correct part at their expense. He didn't even want me to ship the incorrect part back. Said I could toss it. I just received the replacement and it screws on perfectly. I placed another order immediately with them and its being shipped. I'm sure it wont be the last order I place with them either. Customer service is very, very important with me. It ranks above prices for me. Like it or not, vendors get one chance with me and if they dont provide solid CS, I never come back. It is what it is. The level of thoughtful customer service provided by Shawn was outstanding. More vendors should follow this example.

hadouken

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2013
Cali
I placed an order earlier this month and litecig sent it out fast. Unfortunately, the USPS failed me OR some punk stole my package from my mailbox. Package was scanned as delivered but wasnt in my hands. Without argument - litecig replaced my order without question. Note, I didn't pay for the optional insurance and they told me that future orders would not be replaced without purchasing the insurance.

They didnt have to do this for me but did anyway. They had no reason to believe me, but they did. They have a customer in me and I plan on spreading the word of their good service to anyone that will listen.

Buy the insurance. It's not a gimmick add on. Things happen. That's why insurance exists.

Spike64

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
Michigan
I placed an order earlier this month and litecig sent it out fast. Unfortunately, the USPS failed me OR some punk stole my package from my mailbox. Package was scanned as delivered but wasnt in my hands. Without argument - litecig replaced my order without question. Note, I didn't pay for the optional insurance and they told me that future orders would not be replaced without purchasing the insurance.

They didnt have to do this for me but did anyway. They had no reason to believe me, but they did. They have a customer in me and I plan on spreading the word of their good service to anyone that will listen.

Buy the insurance. It's not a gimmick add on. Things happen. That's why insurance exists.

Glad to hear that they took care of you. This vendor is straight up and easy to deal with. Good people. I'm stocked for the moment, but once my supplies are becoming depleted, LiteCig will be getting more business from me...they are now my preferred vendor. My experience with them and yours is a good reason for that.

horkus1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2013
Atlanta, GA
I am wandering around the litecig site right now, trying to put my order together and remembered that this thread was around. Just had to add my two cents...

I use LiteCigs almost exclusively for my supplies. The only exception I make is when something is out of stock but even then I try to go back the next couple of days just to make sure I can't get it from there. In most cases the items are restocked so fast that I don't have to go anywhere else. I can honestly say that every single time I have shopped there, it has been an excellent experience. I cannot tell you how nice it is to place an order and feel confident that I will be happy with what I get and that I will get it in just three days. There are a lot of sites out there that cause quite a bit of headaches and even after my very first purchase, it was clear that yours is not one of them.

Thank you so much for carrying all the good stuff, for having one of the sleekest & most user-friendly sites out there, for offering prices that work for those of us that are broke most of the time and for shipping things out at lightning speed without making us pay through the nose for it. You guys are the best!

As you can probably tell, I am one happy, happy customer! :thumbs:

Last edited:

RedSetterPal

Dec 26, 2011
PA
This is just informational - not a complaint about LiteCig. I just read Hadouken's post, and I want to relate my USPS story.

I placed my order on May 22 in the evening. Received shipment notification on May 23. Checked the USPS tracking and the anticipated delivery date was May 25. I didn't receive it.

I have been checking the tracking and am amazed at the routing that the USPS has used. I live in southeastern PA. The package left Avis, PA on the 23rd, went to Bellmawr, NJ, then to Harrisburg, PA and then to Lancaster, PA. It left the Lancaster facility today.

The package has actually passed close by my residence twice since being shipped. It will be very well traveled by the time I receive it (hopefully) tomorrow. Avis to my home is 136 miles. The package will have traveled 406 miles to get to me. This is assuming that the package didn't take anymore strange routes.

Man, who would have thought that???

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
I love Litecig also. Wondering if it might be possible to get NLV Line Rider in the jugs in the future? Love, love, love it!

im hoping for that too. i prefer to buy all my NLV liquid in bulk. BH, Gold, HN, Tappules, Renegade, and LR. i also like Sundance and Capparillo but i spend so much time vaping the first 6 that those two have a tough time jockeying for position.
and now with this new flavor coming out (Tropikeya)... i cant wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread