Just got my first order!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

45ACP

Sep 8, 2011
Katy,Texas
I just got my first order from Josh and Jess! I want to thank you for dealing with all the questions and being patient with me. My order number was 4248 and I also want to thank you for the samples you sent as a gift. Customer service is a big deal to me and so far every vendor I have delt with from ECF is way above what I expected, The Vapor Room is no exception. Top notch people all the way around. Again, thank you very much.

kaykay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2011
concrete jungle
yeah i second that on customer service..u know the saying beggars can't be choosey...well i took a shot and asked them if they could,to send me a sample of graham cracker..surprise they sent it..thnx!!!...and the flavor is spot on...now for the butterscotch and orange creamsicle i will have to let steep to give my honest opinion..i just took a wiff off the butterscotch and i think i smell a lil coffee...maybe is just me...review will come a week from now..i will let it steep for that long...but thnx guys customer service is #WINNING here!!,lol...how about u guys make some caramel popcorn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread